Peloton is looking for an experienced Senior Data Analyst to support our Supply Chain Operations team. The role involves developing insights to inform delivery strategy, logistics network optimization & process improvement opportunities - providing senior leadership with the ability to make effective data driven decisions. You will work cross-functionally with other teams at Peloton including IT, Business Intelligence, & Supply Chain Operations; building models & dashboards to understand current performance & trends. You will work closely with Operations functional owners to ensure we are measuring things the right way & that we have the data necessary to report on performance as we grow & further scale. The ideal candidate possesses a strong analytical toolset, has a passion for difficult challenges & a willingness to prototype & rapidly iterate, working with cross-functional teams to drive meaningful impact to the business.
- Define KPIs for the Supply Chain teams (Planning, Logistics, Last Mile Delivery) that align to our key business objectives by analyzing operational & financial data
- Conceptualize & build centralized tools (including dashboards) that the Global Operations team can use to extract data/insights for daily business management in an automated manner
- Write scripts & build tools to extract, clean & transform operations-related data
- Compile & reconcile data from multiple sources into formats to be leveraged by Business Partners & Senior Leaders
- Provide daily, weekly & monthly reporting & analysis to Business Partners & Senior Leaders
- Create & facilitate user acceptance testing & drive adoption of reporting tool sets across the Supply Chain organization
- Identify gaps in our data collection & collaborate with product & engineering on data capture specifications
- Develop models with various forecasting techniques to improve operational efficiency
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or Statistics)
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst
- Fluency in SQL or other programming languages. Some development experience in at least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.)
- High level of proficiency in Excel & significant past experience with data visualization tools such as Looker, Qlik, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, or a related field with Supply Planning, Inventory Optimization and/or Network Optimization
- Understanding of Supply Chain Systems - WMS, TMS, ERP systems preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK, Canada, & Germany, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.