Away is seeking a Creative Services Manager to join our Creative team. We are a global lifestyle brand that is on a mission to create thoughtful products designed to make travel more seamless. In support of our mission, the ideal candidate will be passionate, proactive, & hardworking. This agency-like role is responsible for the day-to-day coordination of creative campaigns & projectsfrom inception to on-time completion. Acting as the connective tissue between our internal creative team & various key stakeholders throughout the company, Creative Services does not just manage projects but also fosters an environment for great creative work to thrive while upholding our high brand standards. You will report in to our Director of Creative Services, & this position will be based in our headquarters in SoHo, NYC.
As a company that values inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds & experiences to apply for this position.
What youll do:
- Assist the Director of Creative Services in the day-to-day management of all creative initiativesincluding large scale, multi-platform creative campaigns, partnership & product launch assets, experiential deliverables, web assets, product design, packaging, & more.
- Ensure effective cross-functional communication between the Creative team & other teams throughout the companysuch as Growth, Social, Product Development, Web Partnerships, & Experiential.
- Ensure collaborative creative concepting & routing between the different Creative teams to ensure all deliverables are strategically & visually cohesive.
- Review all creative materials with a detailed & strategic eye to ensure theyre error-free, on-brand & align with the goals of the brief.
- Own timeline management alongside Production to ensure initiatives are on-time & key stakeholders are looped in at the right points.
- Work closely with Production on budget management to help facilitate the best work within outlined costs.
- Assist the Creative team in prep for creative reviews & meetingsincluding printing & boarding materials, ensuring the right people are in attendance & clear notes are taken.
- Represent Creative in various cross-functional meetingssuch as timeline reviews, marketing kick-offs, department touch-bases, & more.
- Partner with external agencies on various assignments, acting as liaison with meeting coordination, asset delivery, & more.
Who you are:
- 4-6 years experience in creative or account managementeither at a creative agency or brand.
- Extremely organized & detail-orientedable to manage multiple moving pieces & retain a lot of information at once, all while striving for excellence.
- Be creative & business-minded & know how to talk to both sides of the table.
- Able to effectively work with numerous departments & working styles & eager to develop a clear understanding of how to present & share information across the different teams.
- Have the energy & drive to deliver the best work in the industry & be adaptable to time & budget constraints.
- Experience working across multiple platformssuch as print, digital, photo, & video.
Youll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We believe that getting away changes your understanding of the world around you. Youll have generous PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And after three years with Away, youll earn a sabbatical & a bonus to take an additional well-deserved trip.
- Were not just employees. Were people. As a global company, our benefits & perks vary by region, but they align with our commitment to support our employees wellbeing both inside & outside of work. We offer insurance coverage, financial contributions for retirement, generous & inclusive parental leave, & a kitchen stocked with snacks & coffee to keep you fueled throughout the day.
- Well invest in your career. Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs & grow your career along the way.
- Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, company-wide trainings, & events, were building an inclusive environment where people can bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent & impact our team brings to the table, & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more Dogs in the office, complimentary coffee with coworkers, weekly team lunches, quarterly team outings, & organized volunteer opportunities to give back to our local communities!
Away (www.awaytravel.com) is a modern lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to transform travel.
Since our launch in February 2016, we have become one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the world. We have sold millions of travel products, grown from a team of four to over 250, expanded shipping to nearly 40 countries, opened seven stores across two countries, & launched several new products & experiences that are inspiring more people to travel the world. And we know thats just the beginning
In just over three years, we have already been twice named one of Fast Companys Worlds Most Innovative Companies, one of TIMEs 50 Most Genius Companies, one of LinkedIn's "Top Startups," & a Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup. We have also raised more than $156M in total equity funding to fuel our next phase of growth.
Today, were expanding into new travel product categories including apparel, wellness & lifestyle accessories as well as investing in the growth of physical retail in the US & abroad--with the plan to open 50 new stores in the next three years. Sound like something you want to be part of? Were hiring!