As our team scales globally, we are our looking for a strong leader that can develop & expand our Workplace Operations Team in New York. Peloton's Senior Director, Workplace Operations will be responsible for the day-to-day operations in our NYC headquarters. Reporting to Peloton's SVP, People, the Senior Director, Workplace Operations is a critical leader in supporting Peloton's goals of creating a safe, inclusive, andefficient work environment. The Senior Director will help oversee a large number of capital, space planning, & expansion projects & will be responsible for managing a complex budget. The ideal candidate will be a thoughtful & creative strategist, driving services to unparalleled levels.
- Create a best-in-class work environment for Pelotons employees & guests
- Achieve cost savings & support at/below budget, through maximizing utilization of suppliers & preferred vendors/contractors & by identifying efficiency opportunities.
- Develop & implement innovative programs, processes & projects that aim to reduce both short & long term operating costs & increase productivity & longevity, for both people & workplace systems.
- Introduce sustainability initiatives & mindset to the Workplace team.
- Delivery of non-real estate projects such as refurbishments & improvements.
- Close partnership with the Real Estate teams & vendors to ensure operational needs are front of mind from the moment a project is launched
- Partnership with satellite offices to ensure consistency & equality across environments.
- Integral part of move teams, planning & implementing moves, not only to new location but for future growth within office for minimal disruption to existing employees.
- Source & oversee facilities maintenance & supply needs for company including placing orders for all consumables as needed
- Keeping record of all necessary information pertaining to purchases & budgets.
- Establish & maintain relationships with third parties/vendors as needed.
- Supervise & manage Office Manager, support staff, temporary/scalable staff as needed
- 5+ years experience as a manager responsible for complex operations at large office sites
- 3+ years experience managing & developing a team
- Strong project management skills
- Have a balanced mix of people, technical, analytical & operations skills
- Experience working with creative and/or technology populations
- Experience scaling operations
- Ability to build partnerships & work collaboratively cross-functionally
- Creativity & entrepreneurial spirit a must
- Proven skills in planning & budgeting
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.