Code is a digital transformation business. We help our clients to invent a new future for their marketing through data & technology. We work at the intersection of technology, marketing, data, media & user experience.
We offer our clients services in Transformation Consultancy, Data Engineering, Customer Experience Management technologies & Marketing Technology. We also develop & maintain our own Forrester-recognized Marketing Technology solution, adZU, which is used by 10,000 businesses worldwide.
Our key clients include Best Western, Castrol, Christies, Dominos, Jaguar Land Rover, LOreal, Mercedes-Benz, Mothercare, OMD, PHD, Samsung & Telstra. Code has a global presence & employees spanning nine cities, located in the UK, Europe, North America, China, Singapore & Australia. To learn more visit www.codeworldwide.com
Code is the data & technology division of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group (OPMG) & provides technology & data innovation to agency brands RAPP, Proximity, Critical Mass, Organic, Javelin & Targetbase. We are also the leading provider of technology & data solutions to Omnicom Media Group & responsible for the development of Omnicoms integrated technology solution.
Culturally, Code is an innovative, fast moving, exciting, occasionally demanding place to work.
Code is looking to hire Pre-Sales Technology Consultants with strong technical aptitude; able tocommunicate effectivelyand develop a rapport with clients, whilst demonstratingcommercial awareness- consistently & successfully assisting the sales teams to drive opportunities through demos, proposals & tender responses in an efficient, accurate & timely manner.
Individuals with a desire to maintain their technical & industry sector knowledge; with a tenacity to complete responses to time, coupled with excellent written & telephone communications skills & a willingness for some U.S & occasional international travel will be highly desired.
- Provide product knowledge support to sales team
- Maintain & develop library of product sales resources
- Become an expert in the features, benefits & applications of adZU products
- Craft sales pitches & presentations with sales teams
- Contribute to presentations & provide written responses/proposals to client requirements
- Prepare for client visits & making presentations to customers
- Work with sales teams to deliver world-class product demonstrations
- Lead in visioning & discovery meetings for implementing the product into the clients organization
- Assist with completing RFI, RFP & SOWs
- Prepare proposals for RFPs & RFIs & SOWs, contributing product capability knowledge & pricing
- Work efficiently with internal groups such as product, finance, subject matter experts etc
- Keep management updated on progress of opportunities through lifecycle
- Provide technical & strategic marketing solutions
- Advise the most appropriate use of adZU to align with the clients objectives
- Help agencies understand how best to position adZU in client scopes & pitches
- Scope initial technical integrations with clients existing technology stack
- Scope POC demonstrations for appropriate client opportunities
- Collaborate closely with Product & Marketing Teams
- Become a strong customer advocate in liaison with product management & marketing
- Build awareness of adZU capabilities amongst our Agencies & Partners
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of digital product sales background
- Previous advertising, media or CRM experience
- Strong technical aptitude & willing to learn new technologies & processes
- Agency experience is a huge benefit
- Very personable
- Able to train the trainers
- Excellent written & oral communication skills. Effective in a variety of communication settings.
- Ideal candidates need to be solution oriented, process driven, fast learners, strong communicators & passionate about technology.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks & manage multiple projects at once