Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the role:
We are looking for a self-motivated & detail-oriented Senior Sales Enablement Manager to join our growing team. This position will report to the Vice President of Sales & be a strategic partner to our sales team. Youll lead the charge in building, developing, & scaling our sales enablement function to empower the sales team as they effectively position & sell Splash.
- Lead concept & messaging for internal & external sales materials alongside product marketer, copywriter, & sales enablement team members. Materials may include product one-pagers, segmented talk tracks, targeted positioning, pilot playbooks, competitive fact sheets, sales tools/ tips, quick reference cards, & more
- Develop a foundation of customizable training materials & programs that can be personalized with organizational specific messaging
- Foster strong relationships across the sales organization to keep abreast of sales strategies & opportunities
- Create & manage strategy & execution of a new sales rep onboarding & ongoing sales training
- Manage internal communications & feedback loop between sales & marketing departments
- Partner with sales to develop account-based marketing strategies & materials to support our key partners
- Partner with product marketing to conceptualize, develop, & rollout sales toolkit materials for new product launches
- 5+ years of related experience in B2B sales enablement, ideally within the SaaS Industry
- Proven track record of taking sales-focused initiatives from conception to completion.
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to proactively support a fast-paced & dynamic sales team Experience working with a creative team to develop marketing materials
- Light design experience & comfort with creative tools is a plus
- Passionate about development & have experience working with a dynamic sales team
- A critical thinker & problem solver willing to try new tactics & roll up your sleeves to find solutions
- A self-starter who brings a unique combination of flexibility, empathy, & strategic thinking to all projects
- An articulate communicator with strong writing skills & the ability to communicate product values & differentiators clearly on both internal & external resources
- Able to thrive in a fast past environment working on multi-faceted initiatives while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- A flexible & adaptable problem solver - you thrive when you can jump in & have a tangible impact on a sales opportunity, even if its for a meeting the next day!
If youre interested in joining our fun, ambitious, & hardworking team, please send your resume.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 & inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services & operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at