Were a talented team of product managers, digital marketers, developers, & product
designers building Canadas leading financial product comparison platform, Ratehub.ca
(think Expedia, but for financial products). We compare mortgage rates, credit card
rewards, deposit returns & insurance quotes.
We love helping Canadians save money by empowering them with the tools to make
smart financial decisions. We believe in financial transparency, product innovation,
entrepreneurship & community. Thats our modus operandi.
Were looking for a Digital Ad Operations Specialist to join our growing team,
downtown Toronto. This is a great opportunity for someone who has developed the
maturity & skills required to anticipate business needs & yet still has the flexibility to
jump in & help out when needed - no problem is too big or too small attitude!
The candidate will be a wiz at staying on top of relevant digital media best practices and
act as an integral part of our sales team responsible for forecasting, campaign setup,
reporting & optimization of our digital ad campaigns.
RateHub.ca offers a friendly, innovative & collaborative work environment in
Downtown Toronto. Our talented team drives our success, & we support each
individual in fulfilling his or her potential.
- Fun: You bring your whole self to work & make an effort to contribute to our work place culture in a positive way
- Do the right thing: You are able to assess both customer & company needs to make good business choices
- Growth mindset: You love to learn & try new things
- Hunger: You turn passion into action
- Willing to Help: You care about your team members & are willing to help out outside your realm of expertise.
- Impact orientated: You are motivated by results & track to completion
Post-secondary degree: We value intelligence over relevance, but a bachelors
degree in a relevant program would be looked upon favourably.
Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking & listening; ability to
communicate effectively when troubleshooting & identifying possible areas of
- Ability to assist in managing several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to organize & analyze large amounts of data.
- Understanding of ad serving, ad serving platforms, & ad trafficking process.
- Understanding of how ad inventory is monetized.
- Experience in media, advertising, or marketing.
- Experience working with external creative agencies & internal design teams.
- Responsible for day-to-day ad, programmatic & lead-generation operations for the assigned business vertical.
- Assist with management of processes, systems & projects that support the sale & delivery of digital advertising.
- Forecast, setup, launch, optimize & report on ad campaigns.
- Analyze & troubleshoot technical issues with ad placements, campaign delivery, 3rd party discrepancies, site ad tags & creatives.
- Collaborate with other departments to coordinate all aspects of campaign booking to support communication with clients, agencies & partners.
- Assist in managing relationships with external media vendors, partners in the media ops & ad tech space.
- Act as a conduit between sales, operations & finance when reconciling ad sales revenue.
- Competitive salary: We know its expensive to live/work in Toronto
- Flexible hours: Enjoy a couple more hours of sleep in the morning, if you want
- Benefits: Health is wealth
- Casual dress code: If its good enough for you, its good enough for us
- Team socials: karaoke is our jam
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile, & a letter expressing
why you want to work for Ratehub.ca.
Go the extra mile, its never crowded!