Rent the Runway (RTR) is transforming the way we get dressed by pioneering the worlds first Closet in the Cloud. Founded in 2009, RTR has disrupted the $2.4 trillion fashion industry by inspiring women with a more joyful, sustainable & financially-savvy way to feel their best every day. As the ultimate destination for circular fashion, the brand now offers infinite points of access to its shared closet via a fully customizable subscription to fashion, one-time rental or ownership. RTR offers designer apparel, accessories & home decor from 700+ brand partners & has built in-house proprietary technology & a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO & Co-Founder Jennifer Hymans leadership, RTR has been named to CNBCs Disruptor 50 five times in ten years, & has been placed on Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies list multiple times, while Hyman herself has been named to the TIME 100 most influential people in the world & as one of People magazines Women Changing the World.
About the Job:
As a Technical Recruiter, you will contribute to the recruiting sourcing strategy & interview process for the engineering, product, & analytics teams throughout RTR. You will build & maintain partnerships with key leaders in order to understand their department structure, key initiatives/projects, & evaluate their needs to acquire & deliver a fluid talent pipeline for hiring. Additionally, you will own full cycle recruiting for key hires across the technical functions of Rent the Runway, building out stellar teams that can tackle complex technical challenges at scale.
What You'll Do:
- Partner closely with hiring managers & own all aspects of the full-cycle recruiting process: defining jobs & specs, sourcing, screening, running the recruiting process, negotiating & closing
- Develop a pipeline of active & passive candidates with extensive outbound messaging & referral techniques
- Become quickly immersed into the culture & business needs of Rent the Runway, building relationships with key leaders in order to understand the candidate profile that will be the most successful at Rent the Runway
- Maintain a high level of industry awareness, understanding the startup, tech, & fashion/retail landscape to keep tabs on emerging & transitioning businesses, industry news, competitive analysis, etc.
- You have 3+ years facilitating full cycle tech searches at (in-house) OR for (agency/consultancy) scaling a tech start-up or enterprise department, from volume roles to senior level software engineering, product & or data science level searches
- You are a confident sourcing technologist hands-on across LinkedIn Recruiter, Job Boards, Social Media Channels, etc. from top tech start up companies to fortune 500 organizations
- You use an ATS (Greenhouse, Lever, JobDiva, etc.) daily & keep an efficient pipeline through the system.
- Passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews at Rent the Runway has a unique & positive experience
At Rent the Runway, were committed to the wellbeing of our employees, & aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal & professional growth. Our inclusive benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, & family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves & their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, & have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription & rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA & dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first & weve got you covered.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Company wide events & outings - our team spirit is no joke - we know how to have fun!
- Flexibility Policy - when our corporate employees return to the office post COVID they will have the option to work remotely 2-3 days a week.
Rent the Runway is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 & over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing & characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.