Your role in our mission
Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries - real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company: trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years & currently operates in more than 20 markets across the United States, offering an ever-expanding roster of services & experiences to provide help & enhance the lives of residents. The role of Marketing Manager will design & execute marketing strategies that drive resident enrollment & service adoption, building sustained relationships with residents.
How you'll help us to be successful
Designing the marketing strategy & execution for promoting services within the Hello Alfred marketplace, including but not limited to:
- Drive the conception, design, launch & optimization of marketing strategies & campaigns that drive adoption of, & engagement with, new & existing services
- Collaborate with the Marketplace team to define the resident journey from lease signature through the duration of their Alfred membership
- Analyze service usage & customer profiles to extract insights to guide marketing & communications of services
- Identify gaps in our services & work closely with Operations, Technology, Product & Partnership teams to solve for them
- Work with the Partnerships team to identify, test & measure incentives & other promotional incentives to drive member enrollment & service adoption
- Develop & socialize the marketing calendar for seasonal service promotions.
- Work with Creative to develop assets & content for service launches & service marketing activities
- Drive ongoing conversion improvements through the membership funnel to drive service adoption & resident engagement KPIs.
What superpowers you'll use
- Analytical - hyper-focused on data & KPIs.
- Empathetic - understands consumer needs & aligns products with those needs
- Creative - packages & markets products in creative, differentiated ways
- Technical - understands of the latest technology & strong ability to leverage diverse touchpoints to most effectively communicate with consumers
- Collaborative - excellent relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, create, & work with a variety of internal & external stakeholders
Who you are
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, related field
- 4+ years of experience in consumer marketing of products & services
- Strong track record in thriving in a hyper-growth environment with a roll-up-your-sleeves approach
- Exceptional resourcefulness, organizational, & problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task & close the loop ensuring strong relationships & lines of communication
- Coachability, bias towards implementing feedback, & dedication to improving your craft - our team thrives on feedback, radical candor, & improvement through reflection
You'll connect with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective & always open to learning
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high & ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed