ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is an exciting opportunity to play an essential role in shaping a range of projects across AVADOs product portfolio.
Were looking for a Project Manager who'll support the ongoing development & evolution of our products from idea conception, development, launch & iteration. It's your chance to be at the forefront of designing high quality online & face-to-face training to meet the needs of students in the UK & across the globe.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for education with experience of project management (preferably agile) & working in a fast-paced environment. This role requires an extremely well organised & flexible individual looking to grow their career in project management who will flourish in a fast-paced environment. We need a team player with a passion for education & the digital environment; someone who can thrive in a collaborative atmosphere, keep teams & individuals to tight deadlines & clearly communicate project updates to stakeholders.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develop excellent learning products:
- Launch new products, or iterations of existing products, to a schedule that has been agreed with the Product Owner or client
- Own & drive the project plan for these products, with clear & timely communication to internal & external stakeholders
- Working closely with our Learning Solutions colleagues to establish a project team & agree deliverables
- Ensure that the project plan milestones are achieved,
- Manage risk throughout the product development cycle to ensure delivery against the agreed plan & escalating these risks as appropriate
Develop a strong working knowledge of coursed curriculum & learning outcomes.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams for the successful delivery against the following KPIs:
- Average student satisfaction score: 4/5
- Net Promoter score: 20
- Pass rate: 80%
Own the maintenance & iterations of products:
- Rapidly iterate on products, based on learner feedback & behaviour
- Manage a backlog of iterations to our products
- Make recommendations to & agree iterations with the Product Owner
Driving excellent stakeholder management & governance
- Apply strong governance throughout the product development cycle, working to an agreed & consistent framework that is applied across all faculties.
- Taking ownership of implementing & using the project governance structure to ensure timely escalation, address needs & connect process hand-offs between team members within AVADO & external stakeholders
- Report internal & external spend, tracking against an agreed budget.
- Build & maintain effective long-term relationships & a high level of satisfaction with key senior-level decision makers & influencers
- Conduct regular status & strategy meetings with key stakeholders to understand their needs & link them to AVADOs product/service strategies
- Experienced in project management (preferably agile), able to give evidence of successfully delivering to agreed timescales & scope
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a project management role in a professional working environment desirable
- Highly organised, solution-focused & creative with a strong work ethic
- Good attention to detail, high level of accuracy & an ability to understand & maintain processes & systems
- Confident communicator, able to work well with people from all levels of the business
- Flexible & good humoured under pressure; a great team player, able to work with a diverse team
- Strong IT skills & competency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Have a relevant project management qualification, such as Prince2
- Strong academic background: at least two As or three Bs or above at A Level & a 2.1 degree
- An interest in education & a passion for understanding how technology can transform the industry
- Awareness of the latest developments in e-learning
A FEW MORE THINGS ABOUT US
Were proud of what were doing & relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the EdTech industry;
- The opportunity to truly own & be responsible for making great things happen, making a real differenceand working with some of the worlds leading brands;
- A fast & furious, exciting place to be with real challenge & a meaningful opportunity
AND WERE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
AVADO is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is freeto come & do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as thats what helps us help ourcustomers & learners whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest forthem. Equality, diversity & inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come & see for yourself.