Replica is an enterprise data platform that delivers critical insights about the built environment. With better data, human-context & an intuitive design, Replica helps public & private sectors make informed, effective, & responsive decisions. By showing how people live, move & work, we contextualize hard choices, allowing our clients to see around corners & understand the trade-offs surrounding their decisions. Whether for a city planner increasing public transit to underserved neighborhoods or for a grocery chain evaluating where to open a new location, Replicas insights help clients make more informed, people-centered decisions.
We spun out of Alphabet in 2019 & recently secured series B funding from venture firms including Founders Fund, Innovation Endeavors, Sidewalk Labs, Firebrand Ventures, & Revolutions Rise of the Rest Seed Fund. Today, we are a team of 50 employees with offices in Oakland, New York, & Kansas City.
We value our customers, believe in being resourceful, & work in service of each other to scale our product. As we build our team, we are committed to pursuing & bringing together a diverse workforce & creating an environment of inclusion. We value our differences & we encourage all to apply. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, Veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Were looking for a Senior Product Manager to oversee our core user experience aka our data visualization product. In this role, you will define the product strategy, build quarterly roadmaps, & drive requirements for our end-user facing application product, which encompases UX flows such as sign-up & on-boarding, as well as home page, map visualizations, & other UX elements that drive value for our customers & business.
Having excellent communication & collaboration skills, proven ability to drive user facing features that have measurable impact, & passion for urban planning & the built environment will allow you to thrive in this role.
If you love the intersection of data visualization & urban planning, then this is the role for you!
The Senior Product Manager will report to the Chief Product Officer, with this particular role primarily interfacing with our product design, software engineering, & customer success teams.
- Drive user activation & engagement via the product strategy you define for the end-user application.
- Develop a customer-focused product roadmap & build alignment across internal stakeholders: sales, customer success, & marketing.
- Drive the execution against the aforementioned product roadmap, including customer research, competitive analysis, drafting of product scope docs & requirements, & subsequent post-launch analysis.
- Communicate & educate the product strategy, roadmap, & other product updates to our sales, customer success, & product marketing teams, so that they may effectively position & relay that to our prospective & existing customers.
- Participate in customer webinars, educating our users on the latest & greatest Replica features.
- Analyze whether products & features are performing to pre-defined hypotheses & metrics.
- Experienced: 6+ years of software/tech industry experience in product management, product design, or related field.
- Education: BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Customer-focused: you love speaking with customers & learning more about their product needs & translating that into engaging & remarkable product features.
- Strong collaborator & communicator: you are highly effective at cross-functional team management & have an innate ability to communicate both business & technical topics to diverse audiences.
- Versatile self-starter: you are intrinsically motivated at driving projects from start to finish & are comfortable in distributed, fast-paced environments, subject to rapid change & innovation.
- Industry background: a very strong plus (not required) is experience in urban planning.
- You are a recruiter! Replica hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
- We work in the service of others
- We understand that talent + diversity + curiosity + relentlessness wins
- We believe walking > talking
- We operate with thoughtful urgency
- We communicate openly & directly
- We build products people use
- Our people! We work as a team & are excited to contribute to city planning
- Competitive salary based on experience & potential for impact
- Equity at an early stage startup
- Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA & HSA options
- 401k account + employer contribution
- Offices in Oakland, New York, & Kansas City
- Flexible PTO
Replica is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Ability to operate at both a strategic/conceptual level & at a detailed, operational level metrics driven; highly disciplined
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity & good judgment & be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals
- A hands-on, action-oriented approach that fits well with the entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture
- Engaging leadership style that builds & sustains credibility with colleagues, clients & other stakeholders
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning & marketing, sales & market development & planning
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above, but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, & we're looking for someone excited to join the team.