Who we are:
fuboTV is the worlds only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues & teams, plus popular shows, movies & news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC, & Disney/ESPN broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMCand thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's & Chromecast.
Were rapidly growing in employees, subscribers & our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds & traditions. We encourage everyone to apply
About the role:
fuboTV is seeking a Marketing Operations professional dedicated to collaborative teamwork with a sharp attention to detail & organization.
This position will play an integral role within the fuboTV marketing team, driven by performance & brand marketing. He or she will build & strengthen cross-functional relationships with fellow marketing team members as well as content, product, ad sales, production & engineering departments.
He or she will own the marketing creative process including project intake, briefs, timeline & deliverables. Working closely with the creative team, the role will identify, develop & execute best practices & efficiencies on an ongoing basis.
As Marketing Operations Manager you will:
- Manage the intake of individual marketing needs & prioritize projects based on business priority, workload & timetable.
- Kick off projects with all cross-functional stakeholders to create & obtain agreement for project plans based on marketing priorities.
- Ensure that projects remain on track & remain flexible with changing priorities & scope of projects.
- Manage & organize fuboTV projects & creatives in project management systems in a way that works equally well for the creative team & key stakeholders.
- Interact with network partners in a professional & respectful manner to work collaboratively on marketing materials, feedback, etc.
- Promote adherence & support the overall development process as well as marshall feedback; schedule & lead project meetings, draft meeting agendas & meeting notes, manage project scope & assess & evaluate project success.
- Guide the team on how to work collaboratively & deliver work on schedule.
- Continuously identify efficiencies as our teams grow & projects become more complex.
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing, preferably in a project coordinator role.
- Experience running projects on popular project management systems such as Asana, Dropbox & Jira
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Management or Equivalent
- Strong understanding of sports & entertainment trademarks & licensing.
- Can remain calm & collected under pressure & tight deadlines.
- Passionate about sports & an understanding of what is trending in the sports & entertainment sphere.
- Familiar with the digital marketing space & best practices around SEO, paid social, email marketing, platform advertising, etc.
- Knowledge of the MVPD & OTT environment
- High attention to detail & organizational skills
- Willing to jump into a collaborative team environment where no idea is too big or small
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization
- Excited with clean slate projects with no precursors
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards
- Robust benefit package including stock options, health / dental / vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, life insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free premium fuboTV account
- Health & wellness initiatives including discounts on gym memberships
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities
- fuboTV's main headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan
- Remote-friendly environment
- fuboTV is an e-verified company