Stride is growing! We are an Agile software development consultancy in NYC. We embed seasoned Agile teams (mainly developers & product managers) with fast-growing NYC-based tech teams.
Everything we do is grounded in five values: Humility, Honesty, Respect, Learning from failure, & Willingness to help others. Our values weave a common thread through all we do - from hiring employees to selecting clients. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success & we want every person that crosses paths with Stride to achieve it.
Stride is 100% self-funded & is profitable, meaning we dont answer to investors.
About the role
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for outbound sales activity to discover, nurture, & qualify net new business opportunities. You will play an important part on the Revenue Team by helping to develop a strong pipeline of qualified leads for the company. This position reports directly into Strides President, John Galioto.
- A collaborative team player
- Energetic, outgoing, personable, & hungry
- A fast learner with a high EQ
- A collaborative mindset
- A relationship builder who has a knack for creating & maintaining your network
- A strong attention to detail
- 5+ years of experience in sales or a related role
- Experience working in revenue generating roles requiring strong business acumen
- A track record of developing expertise, & a measurable history of contributing to their clients businesses
- Success managing & developing senior client relationships & strategic business partnerships across the C-suite
- The ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment where leading-edge thinking & impact are expected
Nice to Have
- Basic understanding of software development & agile methodologies