This is an exciting opportunity to lead the mobile applications teaming building bridge applications from mobile & desktop devices to our mixed reality spatial computing headset. We have a rich roadmap planned for innovative seamless interactions across our users computing devices. We need a strong technical leader with both breadth & depth of technical & product experiences to lead this small & fast moving team. You must have experiences shipping both iOS/Swift & Android mobile applications & an understanding of mixed reality & wearables platforms. This is a hands on coding lead role where you will continue to use your development skills while you drive the technical direction of the project & mentor less senior engineers. You will have the opportunity to work with User Experience team, Interaction team & content creators. Qualified candidates need to be a self-starter & able to operate in a highly dynamic environment. This position is open to Plantation FL.
- Build, debug, & deploy world-class applications for iOS platform
- Team player who can collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design & ship new features
- Utilize native libraries to enable advance application features
- Work on bug fixing & improving application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness & reliability
- 8-10 years experience developing mobile software apps
- Experience programming applications for iOS using the iOS SDK / Swift / Xcode.
- Experience programming for Android using the Android SDK / Android Studio.
- Deep understanding of modern iOS development best practices.
- Deep understanding of modern Android development best practices.
- Proficiency with iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- Have published at least one iOS app to the App Store.
- Have published at least one Android app to the Google Play Store.
- Ability to learn fast, & deliver quickly & reliably
- Relentless desire to improve & overcome challenges
- Experience working with third-party libraries, frameworks & APIs.
- Strong communication skills & ability to work in a fast-paced small team environment.
- Very strong programming skills - extensive experience with Java required.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Nice to have
- Experience with Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality
- Experience with OpenCV, OpenGL, & Android
- Experience with C++ and/or C#
- Experience with rapid development & collaboration using wiki, chat, & Jira.
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines