The Workplace Strategist will provide day-to-day support to Knotels real estate & sales teams in Knotels new expansion markets. You will assist in the assessment of spaces, complete standard test fits, help with client meetings & complete modified furniture layouts.
You will work on many stages of numerous projects from executing drawings to managing outside consultant relationships, & interfacing with potential clients helping with new spaces from start of assessment to fit-out completion. You will work closely with other members of Knotels expansion team working closely with real estate to get space & sales to put clients in that space.
What Youll Do
- Coordinate with Knotels expansion & HQ teams including: real estate, project management, architecture, sales, environmental branding, & interior design
- Utilize Knotels unique workplace strategy in new & existing spaces, while understanding architectural principles
- Work collaboratively with internal & external team members throughout the design, construction, & fit-out process
- Assist in client-facing sales conversations communicating both design ideas & updating furniture layouts to suit how the client works best
- Develop localized build standards that represent Knotels design approach while responding to market needs & drivers
Who You Are
You are a keen, eager learner who turns every experience into a growth opportunity. You maintain exceptionally high standards for your work & environment, always looking for better ways of doing things. You would never say that something isnt your job, & you know how to balance hustle with poise in the way you conduct yourself. You also have the following:
- A Bachelors Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- +5 years of professional experience with 2-3 years executing workplace interiors projects in market
- Ability to solve & manage any issues that may arise during the entire project, from the signing of a lease to the new opening
- Familiarity with local building codes & construction practices
- Understanding & ability to articulate current workplace planning trends
- Excellent proficiency in AutoCAD with abilities to execute in Adobe InDesign & Illustrator. Revit skills a plus
- Strong time management skills (will be required to handle a number of projects simultaneously)
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with eagerness to interface with clients, brokers, & contractors
- Project management experience
Knotel is the worlds leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills & manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established & growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, & people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate & moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva & Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility & speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, & workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Dont Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
- Where is it Engraved - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.