- Analyze Marketing & Sales funnel to streamline host acquisition conversion through prioritization & lead scoring
- Partner with sales leaders to drive sales efficiency & workflow automation by analyzing end-to-end sales processes through our software systems & implementing changes to improve sales teams performance.
- Prepare strategic data analysis & partner with analytics & management to establish sales targets; prepare reports for day-to-day decision making & use data to make strategic recommendations.
- Develop & manage sales enablement tools & resources for the team to leverage through sales calls with hosts. Identify where more resources are needed & provide recommendations to the relevant teams.
- Facilitate alignment between Sales, Marketing, Ops & Product teams
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales Enablement
- Must have workflow automation experience using Salesforce Sales Cloud, & strong knowledge of Excel
- Superior organizational & time management skills
- Excellent follow-through, attention to detail, & minimal need for supervision
- Ability to multi-task & thrive in a dynamic startup environment; youll have guidance when you need it, but youre also goal-oriented & can execute without close supervision
- Strong desire to expand & acquire new skills
- Positive mental attitude, high energy, high integrity, strong work ethic, enthusiasm, sense of humor, & a commitment to our mission
- BA/BS degree or relevant equivalent qualification
- Competitive salary & equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, vision insurance, & 401k match
- Flexible paid time off, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, & paid parental leave
- Turo host matching & vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the worlds largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, & the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy & the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, & Google Play, & check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $500M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, & Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work & their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, & efficient candidates to grow our team's talent & enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!