As a Pre-Sales Engineer you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients & customers while ensuring customer happiness with minimal supervision. Provides direction & specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Develop & deliver high quality Qualtrics presentations & product demonstrations. Present & articulate advanced product features & benefits, product future direction & overall Qualtrics solutions. Design, validate, & present Qualtrics software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, & 3rd party complimentary products. Presents & articulates Qualtrics products strengths, relative to competitors.
Expectations for Success
- Undergraduate degree in quantitative or technical degree (E.g. Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative field. Strong academic performance).
- At least 3 years of prior Sales/Systems Engineering, or Solution Architect experience with software in a SaaS/Cloud environment, selling to C/VP level technical buyers.
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in visionary environments.
- Outstanding professional, sales, & technical capabilities; comfortable supporting both enterprise (field) & inside sales teams on targeted accounts
- Ability to explain & resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, including security, protocols for APIs, SLAs, email/communication specifications, etc.
- Ability to see & present 'the big picture', architect solutions to tackle customer problems, & uncover business challenges & develop custom solutions to solve them
- Strong customer facing & relationship building skills
Even Better if you Have ...
- Previous experience required in survey/data collection or market research software & systems, including pre or post-Sales support
A Day in the Life
- Become an expert in Qualtrics Research Suite & other Qualtrics products
- Provide exemplary pre-sales technical expertise through technical & product presentations, demonstrations, pilot implementations, & ongoing technical consultation
- Drive the adoption of Qualtrics solutions within strategic accounts, growing usage across departments within the enterprise. Translate technical features into value drivers.
- Develop & maintain training materials, & deliver training to improve technical abilities of inside & enterprise salespeople.
- Build working knowledge of competing products & how to technically sell against them
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Marketing & Engineering during the development, launch & continuing refinement of existing & new Qualtrics products.
- Respond to initial product requests & frame product issues for discussion & resolution with Product & Engineering teams
- Develop/maintain technical & business knowledge of industry directions & trends.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.