Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Associate Production Manager is responsible for the safety & quality of production associates, as well as ensuring that employees are following the proper policies & procedures of the production shift. The Associate Production Manager will provide direct supervision of Production Supervisors & overall supervision of the Production Dept. This position manages all employees within their perspective shifts & is responsible for the performance management & hiring & development of the employees within that department.
You will ...
- Ensure plans for the production shift are executed & that all supervisors are supporting the execution & communicating any issues.
- Assist in the development of the Production supervisor
- Escalate any staffing issues to the Production Manager
- Assure maximum productivity, quality & accuracy of shipment to customers. Emphasis in developing labor cost reduction system as well as maximizing efficiency; in other words a focus on low man hour & pick/pack errors.
- Assist Supervisors in any situations that arise requiring additional assistance or approval.
- Coach supervisors in effectively handling hourly associate behavioral issues, & when needed get involved to manage conflict & workplace altercations among employees.
- Along with Production Manager & implement production cost techniques that can be applied in production tasks & assembly
- Monitor record keeping to track production plan, start-times, dismissal times & additional daily activities.
- Establish & work within budget as permitted by Production Manager.
- Use designated technology to assure quality/accuracy of shipped product as well as efficient customer service. Ensure all lines record/scan & monitor all different boxes based on combination & shipping carriers.
- Leader: Provide guidance & direction to the production lines. Hold employees accountable for meeting goals & objectives
- Coach: responsible for employee experience throughout the employee life cycle (hiring, training, developing, promoting, etc.)
- Time Management: tracking/monitoring production
- Technically Savvy: computer literacy
- Results Driven
- Self-Motivated: take initiative to make improvements
At a minimum, you have...
- Associates degree or related management work experience.
- At least 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a production environment
- Flexibility to work varying schedules including nights, weekends as needed
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.