Knotel is on an exciting growth trajectory, which means that its now more important than ever to successfully tell our story. As Creative Director, you will lead branding & visual design initiatives in a newly created role.
What Youll Do
- Evolve Knotels brand, & ensure it is maintained across all internal & external facing assets
- Guide agencies & partners on large scale integrated marketing campaigns & strategic initiatives
- Work directly with the brand, content & communications, & performance marketing teams to understand their needs, & then translate them into direction that the team can successfully execute
- Help strategize new opportunities & improvements for advertising across various channels from paid social, email, landing pages, & more
- Continually help to define processes to effectively deliver quality creative in high speed environment
- Evolve advertising communications on an ongoing basis to improve acquisition marketing performance
- Present creative to teams in a clear & compelling manner
- Translate complex ideas into beautiful visual executions that make them easier to understand
Who You Are
You have the ability to roll up your sleeves & join in on the creation & execution of the vision & strategy that you help develop.A master story-teller with the ability to tell a story across multiple channels & mediums, you pay high attention to detail & have experience managing internal stakeholder expectations. You have the proven ability to provide creative direction across multiple design disciplines, including but not limited to 2D, 3D, & UX/UI platforms. Background in copywriting & verbal strategy is a plus!
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operates custom spaces for established & growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will & build whats never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.