They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
The Senior Analyst, Data Governance will be responsible for data governance across all analytics reporting, oversee Tableau licensing & permissioning worldwide, support the core analytics team in company wide requests, & maintaining a strong connection with the Brazil technology teams. This role will help our analytics team deliver accurate data reporting to help promote inform business decisions across the organization.
What You'll Do.....
- Manage the definitions of business terms & associated data transformation to ensure accuracy & consistency in data visualization & reporting
- Be responsible for governance of all data that feeds any Tableau dashboard, & Tableau ecosystem as a whole
- Support the core analytics team in the creation of new Amazon Redshift tables & field with our Brazillian Data Engineering team
- Maintain & provision Tableau user licenses & dashboard permissions
- Foster relationship with Technology team in Brazil to ensure data is flowing properly & data from new software platforms is being brought into the ecosystem
- Develop recommendations & drive improvements to data standards, processes, definitions or tools
You Should Have....
- 5+ years experience in Data Engineering, Software Engineering, IT
- Experience with B2B analytics
- Excellent SQL skills, knowledge of Redshift Infrastructure, Hadoop, OLAP Cube, Tableau
- Some knowledge of Java, Python, Ruby
- Experience building entire data warehouse for companies, including loading hundreds of millions of rows daily, & creating business oriented reports
- High level of comfort with unstructured, fast-moving & constantly evolving high growth environment; passion for excellence & continuous improvement
- Strong ownership mentality
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare our our employees. Our benefits include:
- Employee Health/Dental & Vision Insurance covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass on us, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development...around the world
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
- Paid Parental Leave
- Education Reimbursement
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.