Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That's why we strive to provide the right environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 220,000 SME clients
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, & Barcelona
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
Customer Care & Onboarding is a key pillar of Qonto's success strategy as we are on a mission to provide instant, safe, personalized support to new & existing customers. Our ambition is to provide the best service offering 24/7 flawless support to all our customers.
As Qonto is scaling fast, we are looking for our VP Customer Care & Onboarding to grow our Customer Care teams with the aim of continuously improving satisfaction & reaching excellence!
You will report directly to Jordi
, our COO, & work closely with our co-founders, Alexandre
As a VP Customer Care & Onboarding at Qonto, you will
• Run, Scale, & Improve our Customer Care & Onboarding teams in all markets (France, Italy, Spain & Germany) & through all channels. You will aim at maintaining & improving Qonto's NPS score & CSAT, minimizing response times, & providing world-class services at optimal cost.
• Be an inspiring leader, source of energy, & support our 500+ Qontoers as well as our external partners. You will take ownership in the development of their direct reports, peers, & other contributors in the organization.
• Improve our product & user experience by continuously working with our Product, Tech, Growth, & Strategy team to solve customer pain points, identify sales opportunities & ensure new features & updates are launched smoothly.
• Lead & Execute key large-scale company projects & initiatives. Take on the challenge of not simply maintaining a good operation but building something truly great & world-class.
What you can expect
• A very positive, dynamic, & international working environment.
• Joining one of Europe's fastest-growing & most disruptive scale-ups.
• A journey of personal development & fulfillment.
• A high level of autonomy & P&L ownership.
• Experience: You ideally managed high-volume operations & have some experience in management consulting, scientific research, and/or accounting.
• Leadership: You have the ability, & enjoy; leading a team & helping them grow.
• Analytical skills: You have an analytical & fact-based approach to problem-solving & decision-making.
• Languages: You are bilingual in English with a fluent level of French or German.