Who is Credible?
We believe lifes changes create financial needs for people & that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, & buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes & savings to accessing credit for lifes important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, & clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, & no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue & is disrupting the lending market & helping people save money & get out of debt faster.
About the Role:
Credible is looking for an experienced, strategic & analytical Director, Partner Marketing to join our growing team. In this role, this person will report directly to the Chief Partnerships & Business Development Officer to drive strategy & growth across Credibles diverse portfolio of marketing partners. In addition to managing the Partner Marketing Team, this person will be a key driver of the growth of Credibles business by unlocking greater value across Credibles existing & future marketing partners.
The ideal candidate is an organized, self-starter with an analytical approach in decision making & a true sales-focused mentality to communicate & earn support for partner growth initiatives. Through grit, humility, & persistence, you bring strong interpersonal skills, strategic thinking & sound business judgment, along with the ability to think about what is -- & what could be.
- Develop, communicate & drive execution of customized marketing plans across Credibles most strategic marketing partners
- Establish yourself as a the main counterpart & point of escalation to Executives & Senior Management at Credibles marketing partners
- Own the growth of Credibles Partnership channel (excluding new partner business development) across all product verticals
- Quantitatively evaluate partner performance to inform team strategy & prioritize efforts on partners/verticals from which Credible is likely to extract the greatest value
- Leverage prior experiences to enhance Credibles existing partner management tools & processes to increase efficiency & scalability
- Manage & develop the existing Partner Marketing team by establishing appropriate processes & functions to drive partner growth
- Collaboratively work with key internal stakeholders (Product, Design, Engineering, Marketing, Biz Ops & Legal & Compliance) to launch & grow partnerships
- Build internal consensus on partnership growth strategies through thoughtful & actionable recommendations
Education & Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in partner marketing, partner/account management, & business development roles
- 3+ years as a people manager
- Bachelor's degree in related field, masters degree preferred
- Experience with Consumer Lending or FinTech a plus
- Experience with Media Partnerships a plus
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbally, & with PowerPoint
- Experience with financial & business case modeling to support partner growth plans
- Key interpersonal traits: self-starter, creativity, adaptability, unquestionable ethics & integrity, & a willingness to take calculated risks
Why work at Credible?
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business & make changes when we dont get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each & every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers & our business. We think & act like owners. We care & that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand & try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful & honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement & we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous & take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food & a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission & want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.