App Annie is the recognized market & thought leader for app market data & app store analytics. It continues to be the industry pioneer, constantly redefining the boundaries by which the app industry is viewed, measured & valued.
The Sales Development Rep will source & qualify mobile app-focused leads from various countries within the European region & multiple verticals (i.e. retail, gaming, banking...) to be passed on to your sales team. You are following up with MQLs, users of App Annies free tools, & leveraging other marketing activities (webinars, events) to create engagement. You will be using resources such as SFDC & LinkedIn Sales Navigator to qualify them as potential customers of our premium services. While we have aggressive obtainable goals for you to reach, youll be working with a proven sales team that has a contagious enthusiasm for our customers & a drive to win.
We are looking for candidates that are looking to further their career in sales with a company that will be invested in their personal development & provide a clear track for promotion. The right candidate will have a strong work ethic, the ability to be coached & understand how to implement feedback. You are also a self- starter who is proactive in driving revenue, increasing the client base, & selling for App Annie.
What will you do?
- Ability to articulate App Annies premium services to drive interest in furthering the sales conversation.
- Making a high volume of outbound calls to prospects already happily using App Annies free tools.
- Leveraging Marketing campaigns & events.
- Consistently achieving & exceeding monthly & quarterly goals.
- Knowing how to get around objections. You are astute at finding ways to get your prospects to say Yes!
- Having a self-awareness that leads you to be open to feedback & dedicated to self-improvement.
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelors degree required
- Must be fluent in English andGerman
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales goals,previous work exp. in a sales role is a plus
- Experience with CRM a plus (Salesforce preferred)
- Solid understanding of data analytics is highly desired
- Ability to work with different teams (sales, marketing, research & analysts...)
- Strong presentation skills
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Must be a creative solutions thinker who can drive sales success
- Must be detail oriented & flexible, with a positive can-do attitude
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary & perks
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: mobile phone reimbursement & Mac laptop. Snacks, fruit, good coffee & other stuff you need to get through the day.
- 25 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great health insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure youre happy & healthy.
- Well top off your Oyster card to make getting to & from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so youll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
- A wide range of potential projects to take a lead role on
- Work with super talented colleagues & top companies in the world
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industrys most trusted mobile data & analytics platform. The company created the mobile app data market & has been fueling world-class, mobile-first businesses since 2010. App Annies mission is to power B2C companies mobile transformation & enable clients to deliver winning consumer experiences. More than 1,000 enterprise clients & 1 million registered users across the globe & spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the gold standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 11 offices worldwide.
App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds. We offer lots of responsibility in your role & room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, youll help make a great impact on App Annies success as a whole.