Are you passionate about putting technology to work? Are you seeking a career that allows you to develop in one of the worlds fastest growing companies? And to have tremendous impact on that growth? Compass is looking for passionate, driven professionals with a strong technical aptitude, a desire to train, & the ability to connect products & business to join our ProductTraining Team.
You will be at the center of our efforts to connect our world-class agents & technology. Responsible for product training, support, & feedback, this is an incredible opportunity for the right person to take ownership of the entire product experience in a region. This role is perfect for anyone interested in collaborating with our agents as well as product & engineering teams, all to build the future of real estate together.
At Compass You Will:
- Be the regional product feedback champion, collect insights from agents, identify patterns & themes, collaborate directly with our Product Marketing, Management, & User Experiences teams, & provide timely updates to agents to close the loop
- Consult agents on how Compass tools will add value to their businesses
- Regularly deliver group, personal,and virtualtraining sessions for agents & staff
- Constantly look for opportunities where an agent can integrate a specific product into their workflow to deepen our product engagement through growing their business & creating value
- Test new products & conduct beta testing with agents
- Earn the trust of agents as you offer guidance, knowledge, & product tips
- Lead presentations & agent training sessions on our innovative proprietary technology & other key tools & platforms
- Teach agents both how & why to use Compass technology
What Were Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S. degree & 4+ years working in Training, Product Support, Implementation, On-Boarding, Customer Success,Sales, or relevant field preferred
- Technical Salesor Product & technical training experience (preferably in both group & one-on-one settings) & an understanding of adult learning theories & techniques
- A knack for problem solving
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in existing & new products & an eagerness to learn & stay up-to-date on your own.
- Ability to maintain composure & customer focus while troubleshooting & problem solving technical issues.
- Self-motivated & resourceful, with an ability to operate fairly independently
- Outstanding organizational & time management skills with the ability to balance multiple tasks & projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Ability to synthesize complex technologies into simple & digestible steps
- Love working with people & a genuine desire to help others
- Ability to travel up to 30% from offices in the region