Peloton is looking for an experienced Senior Data Analyst to support our Supply Chain Development team. The role involves developing end to end data architecture for the supply chain, enabling the user review one source of truth for supply chain related data.
You will work cross-functionally with other teams at Peloton including IT, Business Intelligence, & Supply Chain Operations; building models & redefining the data architecture to ensure data integrity. You will work closely with functional owners to ensure we are measuring things the right way & that we have the data necessary to report on performance as we grow & further scale. The ideal candidate possesses a strong analytical toolset, has a passion for difficult challenges & a willingness to prototype & rapidly iterate, working with cross-functional teams to drive meaningful impact to the business.
- Lead efforts to introduce, engineer & develop data management solutions assessing business needs
- Define, develop, & maintain various ETL processes & prepare OLAP cubes
- Ensure data lake designs follow appropriate architecture & framework, reflecting proper data integrity.
- Define KPIs for the Supply Chain teams (Planning, Logistics, Last Mile Delivery) that align to our key business objectives by analyzing operational & financial data
- Write scripts & build tools to extract, clean & transform operations-related data
- Provide daily, weekly & monthly reporting & analysis to Business Partners & Senior Leaders
- Create & facilitate user acceptance testing & drive adoption of reporting tool sets across the Supply Chain organization
- Develop models with various forecasting techniques to improve operational efficiency
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or Statistics)
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst with a focus on data architecture
- Experience working with data lakes & defining data architecture (AWS technologies preferred)
- Fluency in SQL or other programming languages. Some development experience in at least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.)
- High level of proficiency in Excel & significant past experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Qlik, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, or a related field with Supply Planning, Inventory Optimization and/or Network Optimization
- Understanding of Supply Chain Systems - WMS, TMS, ERP systems preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.