Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
As Senior Manager of Channel Analytics, you will be responsible for helping our partner & sales channel teams plan KPIs for their initiatives, provide a consistent flow of data-driven insights to achieve targeted KPIs, & create dashboards & reporting to monitor & measure success. The ideal candidate will need product & marketing analytics experience with strong technical & analytical abilities.
Were looking for an enthusiastic & highly skilled Analyst who can bring a deep understanding of analytics & the ability to turn that understanding into insights & recommendations that inform strategic business decisions. This role would also be responsible for designing & building all reports & dashboards for the Service Partner Program, Partner Marketing Team & Sales Initiatives.
Working alongside all members of the Partnerships & Sales teams, the Senior Manager of Channel Analytics will need to be an experienced collaborator with the technical skills to generate insights quickly & confidently, & who thrives on sharing those insights to influence action. This role will play an integral & highly visible role in combining analytical insights & business acumen to inform strategies in support of new customer acquisition, existing business growth & retention, as well as acquisition, growth & retention of members of the Mailchimp Service Partner Program.
This individual will work hand-in-hand with the Partner Marketing senior leaders, Partner & Sales Operations, & our Marketing & Product Analytics teams to ensure items such as staffing levels & legal considerations are maintained in tandem with the growth, marketing & development of Mailchimps Sales & Service Partner Program.
What you'll do here:
- Provide actionable insights & a clear point of view on overall performance of Mailchimps Sales & Service Partner Program
- Align with Product, Partner Marketing & Sales teams to determine needs & requirements (e.g. revenue, product usage & adoption to name a few), offering guidance on setting & measuring objectives, KPIs, & budgets for initiatives & projects
- Collaborate across internal research & analytics teams to provide business-level analytics & insights, e.g. customer acquisition, churn, segment-specific behavior, sales impact, product adoption & usage, support caseload & topics, insight into our sales & partner funnels & our conversion performance
- Contribute to a data-informed culture - identify & work to resolve data discrepancies, create data tables needed for analysis & automation
- Help manage & maintain our database in a SQL/BigQuery environment; run queries for ad hoc analyses & ongoing reports
- Create & maintain accurate & actionable reporting & dashboards to track key prospect, customer & partner experience metrics
- Monitor reporting & dashboards for changes in trends, share or present insights to stakeholders, & make recommendations on new or evolving opportunities
- Execute on short-term needs flawlessly, while keeping in mind long-term goals & needs of the team
- Understand both quantitative & qualitative research & trends related to the product & the business, be able to leverage those insights to help teams make data-informed decisions
Wed love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in a data & analytics function that supports digital products, sales & channel teams
- Ability to clearly translate complex analysis into a framework & language that internal stakeholders can understand
- Advanced proficiency with SQL & Excel - R/Python
- Expertise with web analytics tools, specifically Google Analytics (certification preferred)
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience with data visualization tools (bonus points for experience in Looker, Tableau & Google Data Studio)
- Experience working with Google BigQuery a plus
- Experience with statistical methods such as regression & hypothesis testing
- Strong communication, collaboration, & problem-solving abilities
- Ability to clearly communicate & persuasively present data & conclusions in an organized manner to a wide variety of audiences & up to executive management
- Patience & enthusiasm for explaining complex concepts to a diverse audience
- Attention to detail, follow-through, & accountability
- Experience working with marketing agencies or integration developers
- Experience working with customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Ability to build relationships, be persuasive & influential within & across immediate working groups
- Expertise in A/B testing analytics & best practices (a plus)
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Our headquarters are in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), & generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.