Youll click with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective & always open to learning
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high & ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
Named one of the Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the worlds largest real estate service platform, quickly becoming the standard technology in urban living. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important space in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years & currently operates in 11 markets with over 300 employees.
We are looking for extremely inspired & talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth.
As our Internal Communications Associate, your mission is to keep all of our employees across every market informed, connected, & motivated. You will work across all methods of communication (emails, newsletters, intranet, company meetings, etc) to convey our values & represent our company voice. In this role you will work with the broader communications team to draft internal remarks & presentations, ensuring parity & consistency between our internal & external messages. You will also help the Management & Operations team to anticipate & respond to internal crisis situations, & assist in organizing offsite days & special company events.
How youll help us to be successful
- Create communication channels, strategies & tactics that support our business goals & objectives
- Develop & managing our employee intranet
- Create impactful communications that advance business goals & support company culture
- Assist with the creation of technology platforms that are needed to reach employees most effectively
- Research, draft & edit a variety of written pieces & presentations, including newsletters, All Company meetings, internal announcements, best practices & more.
- Establish metrics, track progress & develop tools to improve communication effectiveness.
What else youll need
- Excellent written, verbal & organizational skills.
- Excellent project (e.g., organizing, planning, prioritization, decision-making) & time management skills.
- Proven ability to follow through on complex projects from idea to implementation.
- Knowledge of internal communications processes & change management strategies.
- Ability to effectively interact with people & stakeholders across all levels within an organization.
- Bachelor Degree, & 3+ years of relevant work experience
Hello Alfred is a hospitality & technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in our lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, & its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- & third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
As a result, we build products people not only can love, but trust. Human-powered technology with heart.
Find out why Fast Company named this four-year-old startup one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. Join us on our mission to build the future of urban living.