Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time. A critical component of our mission are the employers that help to sponsor the Omada program on behalf of their employees & their dependents.
We have published 14+ peer-reviewed articles showing the efficacy of our program across various populations & leverage a pay for performance business model that puts our money where our mouth is. The business is growing rapidly, & to help scale our impact, we are looking for an Account Executive, for our Enterprise group to sell our solutions into the employer ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to navigate complex environments & successfully sell to senior-level executives, acting as not only a salesperson, but also a consultant. The ideal candidate will care about solving a customers needs with passion, drive, & class, & will operate with a level of integrity that allows us to shine with our channel partners & the broader healthcare ecosystem. The ideal candidate will have fun along the way & care deeply about their craft.
This position reports to the Regional Director & will require the person work cooperatively at all levels within the organization. The corporate culture is one in which smart, dynamic, driven, & vibrant individuals thrive.
Candidates must understand the Benefits environment & processes, be conversant with senior level executives in Benefits, HR, & Finance & have a proven track record of success in selling business solutions in this environment.
Territory: This individual will oversee the Florida, Tennessee territory.
- Experience selling Benefits solutions to large self-insured employers
- Energy to motivate a prospect to take action
- A track record of successful quota achievement
- The discipline & motivation to work on ones own
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Experience working for an emerging-growth company (a plus)
- The capability to run the entire sales process from prospecting through contract closure
- Bachelors degree
- Identify opportunities within their territory that are a fit for the Omada solution & manage the sales pursuit process within those accounts. This position is specific to the Pacific Northwest territory at Omada.
- Work closely with strategic partners & health plans to collaborate on market, account & opportunity strategies that lead to new business
- Take a solution/consultative sales approach with prospects to learn more about their needs & how we might complement their strategies
- Have the desire to be part of a rapidly growing organization
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation plan
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision
- Allowance for home office setup
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, & integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes & hypertension, as well as anxiety & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, & curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, & other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.