CLEAR is seeking a qualified Incident Response Analyst to join our innovative, high energy Security Operations Center. In this role you will respond to security events, conduct analysis of threats such as malware & intrusion attempts, & provide security services to safeguard highly sensitive data. You will work hands-on with detection systems & vulnerability analysis tools to respond to potential threats to CLEAR systems.
Our Incident Response Analysts are unique individuals prepared to relentlessly resolve security issues by gathering & analyzing event data & conducting root-cause analysis. With your technical expertise, you will be solving security challenges at scale, working to protect CLEAR & our customers. We value broad & deep technical knowledge, specifically in the fields of forensics, malware analysis, network security, application security, threat hunting, & threat intelligence.
What you'll do:
- Responding to security incidents, & coordinating a cohesive response involving multiple teams across CLEAR
- Providing security engineering solutions & support during customer-facing incidents, proactively considering the prevention of similar incidents from occurring in the future
- Assisting in the development of pragmatic solutions that achieve business requirements while maintaining an acceptable level of risk
- Keeping your knowledge & skills current with the rapidly changing threat landscape
- Participating in an on-call rotation
How you'll measure success:
- Identifying & recommending solutions that improve or expand CLEAR's incident response capabilities
- Working alongside & mentoring Information Security engineers to improve security, reduce & quickly address risk
- Evaluating the impact of current security trends, advisories, publications, & coordinating response as necessary across affected teams
What you're great at:
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in areas such as incident response, systems security, network, and/or application security
- BS in Computer Science, Information Security, or equivalent professional experience
- Understanding of best practices in security engineering, including secure development, network security, security operations, systems security, & incident response
- Technical depth in one or more specialties including: application security, infrastructure security, digital forensics, malware analysis, threat hunting or some combination thereof
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities, attacker exploit techniques, & methods for their remediation
- Experience with common security monitoring, log analysis & forensic tools
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Scripting skills (E.g: Python, Perl, Bash, PowerShell, etc.)
- Proficient written & verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt messaging to executive, technical, & non-technical audiences
- Experience triaging & developing security alerts & response automation, conducting front-line analysis, & providing escalation support
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of Unix tools & architecture
- Experience working as part of a Computer Security Incident Response Team
- Familiarity/experience with AWS services & security concepts
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $100,000 - $140,000, depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 15+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.