Mode is continuing to hire with all interviewing & on-boarding done remotely due to COVID-19. All new & existing Mode employees will continue to work from home until its safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, you will have the choice to work from our office in SF or from home.
Mode is a powerful, collaborative analytics platform designed by & for, analysts. Armed with tightly integrated SQL, Python, & interactive data visualization tools, analysts use Mode to turn data into actionable insights in one, central location. Simple sharing tools let people throughout your organization access dashboards tailored to their needs & explore underlying data on their own. With everyone analyzing & collaborating on consistent data within the same platform, every department is able to quicken the pace at which they make brilliant decisions.
As an Implementation Manager at Mode, you will work with our new customers to ensure the successful implementation of Modes system. Our specialists achieve this through understanding customer business goals & objectives, developing strong rapport, & executing against a defined onboarding schedule.
What Youll Do:
- Manage a portfolio of customer implementation projects, ensuring a successful & timely completion of each project.
- Help build & scale a successful onboarding program across a range of customers from SMB to Enterprise.
- Become an expert on the Mode platform & train customers with varying levels of sophistication, from the basics of the platform, mobile app, to the use of technical tools like APIs, webhooks & Okta.
- Communicate relevant updates across our portfolio of customers, sending out notifications of new features, system issues, & CSAT/NPS tools.
- Collaborate across Sales, Customer Success & Product Management, to bring customer objectives to fruition.
What We Look For:
- Experience working in a customer facing Saas onboarding role.
- Ability to quickly identify potential on-boarding issues & escalate them appropriately to ensure the best possible experience for our customers.
- The ability to translate complex concepts into actionable on-boarding plans.
- Attention to detail, with an outstanding aptitude for applying technology to achieve business results.
- Demonstrated experience creating effective on-boarding programs for new customers.
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity & learning, humility & gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously & strive for a healthy balance between work & personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO & family leave
- Flexible work scheduleswe trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members & their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment & a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions & hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here.
The base compensation range for this role is $85,000 - $130,000 to be determined by level.