At Squarespace, Customer Operations empowers users to give voice to their ideas & make it easy for them when they need help. Our team runs 24/7 with almost 400 people between New York, Dublin, Portland, & a remote workforce.
Customer Support Associates are working with our customers every day to ensure that issues related to their account, billing, domains, & custom email accounts are resolved. The Associate role requires handling our more transactional & time sensitive cases.
As an entry-level Associate, you will use your system knowledge developed through training & commitment to create customer experiences that not only resolve customer issues, but advocate for our brand.
This is a full-time & remote role scheduled for a 40 hour work week. You will report to a Customer Support Team Lead.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Answer customers' queries concurrently in live chat & respond to customer submitted email requests.
- Guide customers through questions & issues with their Account, Billing, Domains, Custom Email Accounts or other transactional inquiries.
- Independently meet targets across Quality, Productivity & Customer Satisfaction, in email & live chat.
- Learn about new product features & improvements related to the Squarespace platform.
- Identify isolated customer experiences & escalate important issues.
- Open availability to work a 40 hour work week that spans weekends & holidays as our customers need us.
- 1+ years customer-facing experience required in a similar role (retail, hospitality, online support).
- Expertise with written communication & the ability to spot spelling & grammar errors.
- Proficiency with decoding conversations, identifying the cause, & aligning on end goals.
- Capability of prioritizing competing requests.
- Familiarity with the Squarespace platform.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Los Angeles & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.