Pelotons Senior Communications Lead, Health & Advocacy, will help craft & implement communications activities, as well as build & manage initiatives that support & promote Pelotons work across product, community, research, content & more to improve its Members physical, mental & emotional wellbeing. This person should be passionate about PR, healthcare & innovation; be a creative, strategic thinker & problem-solver with an affinity for details & project management; work well cross-functionally, & have an exceptional work ethic & a positive attitude.
- Manage Pelotons Health & Wellness Advisory Council, a panel of renowned medical & health professionals across categories who advise Peloton on product & content development, social impact programs & more.
- Plan & coordinate speaking engagements & exec thought leadership opportunities with key industry conferences & relevant media outlets & journals, in the health & wellness space.
- Contribute to interview & speaking prep for executives & Advisory Council members, including the development of presentations, talking points, briefing documents, & other written & visual materials.
- Work with cross-functional teams & partners on health & wellness related initiatives.
- Spearhead comms for company announcements in the health & wellness space.
- 6+ years of relevant experience with an ability to manage projects & work with cross-functional partners across the company
- Skilled in data communications (medical meetings, journal publications, regulatory milestones)
- Understanding of the intersection of technology with the healthcare, fitness and/or wellness space
- Skilled in program development & management
- Solid presentation, communication & writing skills
- Experience working with experts in the medical, health & scientific space a plus
- Work experience in a public relations, communications or policy-related capacity preferably within the healthcare space
- Ability to form & manage strong relationships with key cross-functional stakeholders, both internally & externally
- Background in working on case studies, research projects or leveraging data to build narratives
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.