JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries.
Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG & biotech, & were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is searching for an Operations Manager to join our Digital Operations team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in fast-paced environment on a wide variety of projects within our software organization.
As part of the Digital Operations team, you will lead operational processes for the software engineering & product teams, own cross-functional projects start to finish, & play a critical function within the Digital organization as we rapidly scale. The ideal candidate has an incredible work ethic, knows that follow-through is everything, has great attention to detail, & always takes ownership.
- Provide logistical & operational support for all digital product & engineering initiatives
- Work with internal stakeholders (i.e. GMs, finance, logistics, support, etc) to develop systems, tools, dashboards, & processes missing from the digital team; aiming to improve performance, communication, & visibility between digital & the rest of the organization
- Define, develop, & own initiatives that remove blockers & improve the overall performance of the digital team
- Communicate project successes, risks, & upcoming priorities, at a high-level, to the rest of the organization & executive team
- Research, develop & own relationships with external third-parties (ex. payment providers, 3PL, analytics) to ensure digital has the partners required to be successful in global ecommerce
- Collaborate with the product & engineering teams to develop, collect, & report on functional KPIs to ensure that the heath & effectiveness all projects & initiatives can be monitored over time
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in operations, product or project management, or related field. Experience in a technology company is highly preferred.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment & across multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience communicating technical concepts, questions & problems for non-technical stakeholders.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Strong interest in process improvement - you love finding ways to make processes more efficient & streamlined.
- You are creative, innovative, & passionate with great judgement & attitude.
- Understanding of software engineering concepts at a high-level.
- Experience in ecommerce considered a huge plus.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors Degree in related field preferred but, not required
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks & drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits & discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the worlds greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles