Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
You will be working as part of theCybersecurityteam, the engine room', where the opportunities to work with cutting edge technologies & increase the effectiveness of Cyber detection & prevention are as wide as your imagination.
In order to secure the organization from an ever evolving sea of threats we need to continuously mature & adapt our capability to protect & secure Visa's assets. To succeed in this mission, we need to continually come up with innovative solutions & then automate these to allow us to innovate further.
Here are some cool things our Cybersecurity Internswork on:
- Threat modeling & analyzing solutions to identify security gaps & capabilities
- Instrumenting tools to measure, compile & discover security-relevant data
- Implementing Proof of Concepts that realize security architectures & solutions
- Creating requirements & design documents
- Assisting subject matter experts in researching & developing security assessments of existing solutions as well as defining security architectures for new solutions
- Presenting results in front of a wide audience including senior leaders in Visa
Visa are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. We're looking for the next generation of Techies - dreamers, disruptors, creatives & trailblazers - who are fascinated by new technology & want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
Therefore, our requirements are few:
- Current university student graduating in 2021 or later, ready to start full-time work this Summer
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a STEM/technical field
- Passion for Cybersecurity & a keen interest in new & security technologies like applied cryptography, data protection, identity access management, virtualization, mobile & network...
- Experience building software projects in programming languages like Java, C++, C# or Python
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.