Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design & patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, & payment info at
You will be based in New York, NY.
At Dashlane you will:
- Own, manage, & track the successful completion of all creative projects (in Wrike) & front end development tickets (in Jira)
- Act as the glue & communication hub between the Creative, Marketing, & FED teams.
- Implement & optimize cross-channel project management processes.
- Own priorities meetings, sprint-planning, stand-ups, & documentation that keeps all projects on-time & high-quality.
- Manage projects from brief, to kickoff, through final delivery, & implementation when applicable.
- Document & distribute creative approvals & decisions from meetings & ensure follow-through.
- Maintain a deep understanding of every designer's, writer's, & developer's strengths & bandwidth, & work with teams to delegate project work accordingly.
- Demonstrate an understanding of our product & brand, & be an ambassador for project management at the company.
- Proactively identify & elevate potential issues & delays to your manager & stakeholders, & provide thoughtful solutions.
- Communicate & coordinate with external vendors & partners on timelines & production needs.
- 3+ years as a Project Manager supporting a creative & development processes at a technology company, preferably on a marketing team
- A bachelors degree in an applicable field
You also have:
- Proficiency in basic design & production programs, such as Adobe & Sketch
- Experience owning & optimizing project management software to support multiple teams (preferably Jira & Wrike)
- Understanding of how to create print, video, digital & development schedules from kickoff to delivery.
- Ability to earn the trust & respect of stakeholders & creatives in a complex, unstructured environment with moving timelines.
- Ability to maintain a balanced focus on both the small details of a project & the larger objectives & schedule.
- Exceptional attention to detail & organizational skills
- Outstanding communication, collaboration, & time management skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
Bonus pointsif you have experience with:
- Previous experience with both Wrike & Jira
- Digital or print production experience
- Photoshoot or video production experience
Diversity at Dashlane:
As a truly international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to finding diverse talent & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.