||Opening in June, the AgTech X Co-Lab is a dedicated space for those looking to develop business concepts, pilot technologies, or launch their careers in AgTech & Urban Agriculture.
At AgTech X, we want to empower individuals to be part of the growing movement of motivated individuals working to build a more equitable, transparent, healthy, and sustainable food system.
That's why we're launching the Co-Lab, a co-working/incubator space focused on giving these professionals the tools to accelerate their careers in AgTech & Urban Agriculture.
Here's how you can get involved:
1. The Co-Lab is currently accepting membership applications for our space in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Interested candidates can learn more & apply here.
2. If you represent a company with an innovative indoor grow system or product, whether high-tech or low-tech, we want to help you reach new customers & grow your sales. Read more about collaborating here.
3. Are you already working in the world of AgTech, Urban Ag, Good Food, or Sustainable Urban Environments? We want to talk and help tell your story. Check out some of our prior work in the video above, and get in touch!
Benefits for Monthly Members:
• Dedicated workspace & ability to store certain work equipment
• Wi-Fi, printer, coffee, water, fridge space included
• Separate room for quiet space & private calls
• Access to indoor grow systems to gain hands-on learning & eat what you grow!
• Power, water, and some hydroponic supplies also included
• Free events: Farm Tours | Lunch & Learns | Networking w/ industry leaders
• Access to private Slack channel and/or FB group to share resources
• Major discounts on relevant non-AgTech X events
• 1x per month personal career chat with Henry Gordon-Smith of Blue Planet Consulting / Agritecture.com / Association of Vertical Farming
Potential Benefits for Add’l Charge:
• Host your own events
• Private meetings