||No-Space has desks to rent! We're in a 1500 sq. ft space in an old renovated factory building on the waterfront in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. Desks are $300/month, wifi and utilities included. And they're large - 8 feet long, with built-in shelving and storage. Rent it solo or share with a friend.
* CUSTOM-DESIGN: space was custom-designed and built by architect/artists using reclaimed materials. There are original wood floors, exposed brick, old beams, and natural light.
* HUGE DESK AREA: There are 8 total desks in the space. Each desk is 8 feet long in an L-shape configuration. Lots of room! Bookshelves and storage are built in to each desk. Desks are separated by a divider that allows light through. Not full-on cubicles, but separated enough to block sound and allow for a focused environment.
* KITCHEN AND LOUNGE: lounge area by the back window with a couch, coffee table, kitchenette (fridge, toaster oven, microwave, etc.), and a printing/scanning station.
* CONFERENCE ROOM: There's a conference room in the front that can be used for meetings or events. We have a sound system, projector, and screen.
* 24/7 ACCESS: 24/7 access and a key card for the elevator.
* AFFORDABLE: Wifi and utilities included in the cost of the rental. And your rent is a tax write-off, the space is run by Not An Alternative, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Rent it solo or share with a friend. Don't have anyone to share with? Get in touch, we might be able to find someone for you.
* CREATIVE ENVIRONMENT: share space with video/film editor, architect, artist, web developer, designer, academic, and activist. Community-oriented, in a building filled with artist studios.
* LOCATION: 15 minute walk to the Bedford L; 5 minute walk to the Greenpoint G; two blocks to the water taxi. Next to Greenpoint's Franklin St where you'll find cafes, bookstores, bars, restaurants and shops. On the waterfront!