Come to the SAP Startup Forum for a day of collaboration, learning and networking with like-minded leaders focused on analytics and big data trends and technologies.
- We're bringing together experts and speakers who will help shape the discussion around the needs and gaps in the industry and where big data is heading.
- We are looking for promising startups interested in exploring and developing solutions on top of the enterprise application platform SAP HANA. By handling massive volumes of structured and unstructured data entirely in its in-memory database, SAP HANA enables applications and analytics to execute their data intense operations right where data resides. In doing so, SAP HANA helps customers to achieve performance improvements of up to 100,000 times compared to traditional, disk-based databases while running non-disruptively alongside the existing technology landscape. Learn more on SAP HANA.
- This will also be an opportunity for select startups to exhibit their solutions (see past event pictures).
What' s in the program for you?
- SAP HANA test and development licenses, development boot camp materials and potential continuous technical support from SAP at no charge until your business runs live on SAP HANA (up to 1 year).
- A startup can get traction with access to SAP technology, SAP communication channels and SAP Marketplace.
- Gain a strong operations partner and self-assessment tools in the SAP Startup Focus program.
- Meet representatives from SAP Ventures to explore funding opportunities (out of the $405 million USD startup venture fund from SAP Ventures).
- Advanced startups in the program even have the opportunity to attend and present at SAPs largest trade fairs, which draw over 15,000 SAP customers, partners and influencers.
On Day One -
Learn how successful startups in the program have leveraged SAP HANA at no cost and the SAP ecosystem of enterprise customers and industry experts for viable commercial opportunities.
- We want to hear from you pitch your startup to VCs, industry experts, press, SAP executives
- Hear about SAP Ventures and the $405 million SAP HANA Real-Time Fund
- Network with experts, VCs, press, academia and peer startups
- Learn about SAP HANA
On Day Two
Access a complimentary technical Bootcamp supporting your technical leads and developers on SAP HANA.
- We'll cover SAP HANA core technologies
- Hands-on activities: install and configure a full, free HANA developer environment and do data modeling and coding exercises.
- Start your journey today and request your invitation here
- Cost: Complimentary for startups and invited guests.
This is a no-cost program for startups accepted into the Startup Focus program.
To learn about the Startup Focus program and other quick references:
Startups on Hana: http://spr.ly/StartupsOnHana
Kaustav Mitra - SFP intro and overview: http://spr.ly/SFPintro
Robert Kapanen - SFP GTM strategy: http://spr.ly/SFPGTMStrategy
Act now! This event is by invitation only.
- In ?250 words about you, your business, your product stage(prototype, pre-release or in-production).
- ?100 words about your big data challenges.
- Startups - RSVP here and then register online (choose New York as the preferred location).
- For any queries email firstname.lastname@example.org