THIS IS BLUE APRON
At Blue Apron, our mission is to make incredible home cooking accessible to everyonefrom the novice cook just getting started to the experienced chef. Each week we send hundreds of thousands of customers all the pre-measured & perfectly proportioned ingredients they need to prepare delicious & healthy meals at home. We introduce our members to new ingredients, flavors, & cooking techniques with seasonally inspired recipes that are always delicious, fun & easy to prepare. We make fresher, healthier food available at better prices by rethinking the grocery supply chain from the table all the way back to the farm.
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, & for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of foodies is inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity & passion always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, & put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers lives, cooking & creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
Blue Apron is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Specialist to execute, strategize, plan, measure & optimize lifecycle campaigns across email, push, in-app & digital channels. This role will be focused on improving the entire lifecycle experience to educate & excite while also hitting company KPIs. The focus will be on key stages of our member lifecycle (Registration, Retention, & Win-back). You will be part of the Product Marketing Team & will report to the Senior Manager of Product Marketing. You will work closely with the Lifecycle Marketing Manager & collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams as well as third-party vendors.
This role contributes to major company KPIs while also thrives off creativity & innovation.
WHATS ON THE MENU
- Execute testing strategies to maximize learnings from each new campaign rollout (i.e. testing multiple creative variants, customer segments, promotions, subject lines, etc).
Understand the performance & strategic goals for all lifecycle campaigns focusing on customer-centric mentality & company KPIs. Provide constructive feedback for campaign optimization & effectiveness.
- Work cross-functionally with other marketers, product managers, engineers, & data analysts.
Champion channel best practices ranging from campaign optimization to legal compliance (i.e. CAN-SPAM laws). Help key cross-functional partners understand the appropriate usage of channels.
- Use data to monitor the health of lifecycle programs & identify areas for improvement; generate data-based hypotheses to inform campaign strategies & initiatives.
- Work with third-party software providers to manage, execute, optimize email & mobile marketing campaigns.
- 1-2 years email channel experience, with hands-on experience building & deploying emails
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS coding preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & progressive environment
- Highly organized & detail-oriented - can execute complex tasks flawlessly & with minimal oversight
- Strong communication & team skills
- Ability to understand & produce insights from email performance data
- Ability to work cross-functionally with the creative, product, data & engineering teams
- Familiarity with Simon Data, Looker, Braze, BigQuery, Asana a plus
- Bachelor's Degree with strong academic performance
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.