Join the commercial organization at the leading EdTech company that is redefining executive education & impacting the worlds most progressive organizations. ExecOnline partners with renowned business schools & their award-winning faculties to bring leadership development programs to the online learning space. Our goal is to connect all leaders to their full potential.
The primary goal of a Business Development Associate is to generate interest in our product offering with C-level executives that result in live & phone-based meetings for our sales leaders. You will achieve this result through a combination of inbound/ outbound efforts, targeted account research, thorough prospect communication, & personalized messaging. You will also have access to current & future technologies to enhance your productivity (make more money).
This is a great opportunity to further develop a successful career in sales join us!
In this role you will:
- Be an awesome brand ambassador - create a great first impression to prospects & customers
- Be accountable for your monthly quotas of scheduled meetings & quarterly revenue goals, self-manage yourself to these goals but raise your hand when you need help
- Manage a territory & related lead generation campaigns that involve thoroughly pitching prospective client companies
- Report progress/ deliver forecasts on your efforts based on Salesforce.com & team-managed reports
- Participate in strategy meetings to help shape offerings & the direction of the sales team
- Research industry & company trends to identify new business opportunities
- Track & enter activities & information in Salesforce.com & related IT tools/ shared resources
- Complete ad hoc, database, & admin requests as needed (sweat equity)
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- 0-3 years of business experience or commensurate internship experience
- Heavy outbound calling (preferred)
- Enterprise product experience a plus!
- Microsoft Office, Google apps, & Salesforce.com experience (preferred)
- Desire to meet & exceed personal & organizational goals
- Passion for sales, new technologies, & education
- Ownership of activity performance & career management
- Ability to present professionally & intelligently to internal & external constituencies
- Superior verbal & written communication skills that generate interest & engage audiences
- High level of poise, judgment, & attention to detail
- Established time management & prioritization skills
- Adaptability & flexibility; ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude & team player
- College / University education (4-year degree) from an accredited school
What youll get:
- 20 days paid vacation, increasing to 25 days with 3 years tenure
- Stock options
- Participation in our ExecOnline programs & access to curated development courses in our Learning & Development Program
- Highly subsidized health insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits & other perks
- Access to our full suite of learning experiences, including certification programs from our renowned school partners.