Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, & optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app & more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solutionIterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, & designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitters early success. We've raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures & CRV, & hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, & Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years & we have also made Best Places to Work - Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront listed us on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List & weve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, plus our first international office in London. Our values are Trust, Growth Mindset, Humility, & Balance, & you can learn more about how we live our values as we scale on Our Culture page or more about our history on our About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
The Value Consultant is a customer-facing expert who helps clients develop business cases & advises them on how to extract value from experimentation, content/journey personalization, marketing automation, & marketing modernization. This role will work on high-value client engagements & coach others on developing business cases. The Value Consultant will serve as the subject matter experts on modern growth strategies who conduct research, create thought leadership, & create scalable materials to benefit the broader company. This position reports to the VP of Solutions.
One of our core values is growth mindset & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role youll get to:
- Support Account Executives as thought partners on the deal strategy
- Devise strategies & roadmaps together with clients, sales, & services on how to improve & modernize a customers marketing strategy
- Develop C-Level strategic & financial presentations to provide honest guidance & establish realistic long-term goals
- Refine ROI/TCO models & frameworks, develop client-facing online tools & frameworks
- Scale your knowledge throughout the go-to-market organization by conducting targeted research
- Contribute to financial & strategic case studies
- Publish industry-facing thought leadership
- Partner with Sales, Solutions Team, & Professional Services to continuously improve the enterprise sales approach
We are looking for people who have:
- Ability to facilitate executive level discussions
- Ability to explain strategy & concepts to executives, technical teams, practitioners, & other stakeholders
- Experience in building both qualitative & quantitative analysis, financial / business case models for our customers marketing strategy
- Ability to understand, interact with, & advise various C-level stakeholders
- Familiarity with customer experience technology, able to understand digital analytics & design / product / CRO processes
- Experience working with sales management & field sales
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Update: 03/22/21