CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Clears growing Accounting department is seeking a dynamic new addition to the team. This role will report to the Accounting Manager of Brand Partnerships & will focus on the day-to-day responsibilities of our billing process. This generally includes invoicing customers, preparing journal entries, & assisting with matters related to Clears revenue partnerships.
What You Will Do:
- Support our new B2B relationships by creating monthly invoices & following up on outstanding collections as needed
- Post journal entries to record cash, revenue, & receivables on a regular basis
- Maintain deferred revenue schedules & prepare month-end journal entries for review
- Connect with our growth team to maintain a list of all up to date new contracts & track any changes to the terms of agreements as relationships evolve
- Assess contracts for proper accounting processes & present for monthly review
- Respond to ad-hoc reporting & analysis requests as needed
- Assist with the annual financial statement audit process
- Assist with driving system adoption to streamline our current billing process
Who You Are:
- 2+ years in accounting, audit, or related field
- BS in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA is a plus!
- Scrappiness & resourcefulness, no fear of getting your hands dirty, & an impulse to be the first to tackle a problem
- Strong Excel skills; familiarity with Looker or other reporting tools a plus
- Impeccable verbal & written communication skills