Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant pharmacy experience that works for everyone, & technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team is laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers, & driving meaningful value & better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Everyone who uses Capsule raves about it - we have 5,000+ five-star app reviews - & were expanding quickly to get that experience in the hands of as many people as possible. Weve raised over $250 million from the best internet & healthcare investors to enable that expansion.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized to accomplish ambitious goals, & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, wed love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As a Senior Product Manager on the Platform team focused on personalization, workflow & data you will own products from ideation through launch & drive decisions along each step of the process to enable our teams to do their best work by delivering delightful experiences both to our internal & external customers & partners.
- Drive the product strategy & execution for your cross-functional squad, partnering with engineering, operations, marketing & other stakeholders to reliably ship products that delight our users & advance our mission of reconnecting medication into healthcare.
- Leverage qualitative & quantitative learnings to develop a deep intuition for what is important to our users (customers, doctors & partners, internal teams), & use that to drive your squads roadmap & help shape the overall product strategy.
- Define what success looks like, & then ensure that we have the data in place to measure our progress. Rally your team around what winning looks like & how we get there.
- Youre passionate about building the future of healthcare: weaving technology & brand into a seamless experience for consumers, internal stakeholders, medical providers who partner with us, & the broader healthcare system.
- Youre able to think strategically about Capsules short & long-term objectives while relentlessly advocating for our users.
- You leverage data (both qualitative & quantitative) to inform your decisions & help others inform theirs. You know how to extract insights from data (SQL skills a strong plus) & synthesize user feedback into actions.
- You have a deep understanding of technology & can effectively prioritize & build platform services that support multiple product lines.
- Youre a fast learner. This is a complex space & though you may have no prior healthcare experience youre excited to jump in, sweat the details, & become an expert wherever itll help you get the job done.
- You work closely with stakeholders to ensure successful product roll-outs. You use lean prototyping techniques to validate hypotheses as fast as possible.
- You bring out the best in your team & help align people around common objectives.
- 4+ years in a product management capacity.
- Strong experience leveraging data (both qualitative & quantitative) to inform your decisions & help others inform theirs. You know how to extract insights from data (SQL skills a strong plus) & synthesize user feedback into actions.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with stakeholders to ensure successful product roll-outs.
- Experience with lean prototyping techniques to validate hypotheses as fast as possible.
- Have experience working in a startup environment (or strong desire to do so).
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.