As a member of the Partner Success team, your mission will be to work with Jetty's strategic real estate partners (companies such as the largest owner of real estate in the world) to convert hundreds of thousands of apartment renters into Jetty customers. The challenge is immense & the responsibilities are vast: build long-term relationships with our strategic partners, implement a strategy that integrates new technology into old processes at scale, identify scalable best practices, suggest product improvements, & ultimately grow revenue from our partnerships.
Were creating intuitive solutions that make it easy for renters to access homes they love & protect the things they care about the most. Jetty is building a global network of real estate partners & you will be instrumental in Jettys overall strategy. This position reports to the Director of Partner Success in our NYC headquarters.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner Implementation Strategy: Bring the largest Jetty partners live by creating & executing strategic implementation plans. Identify key stakeholders & navigate the inner-workings & processes of our partners to set Jetty up for success. Create scalable processes to gather data, identify systems (partner workflows & software), engage & train stakeholders, & support property onboarding efforts.
- Enterprise Account Management: Own & grow partner relationships by instituting creative & effective programs to increase engagement with Jetty and, ultimately, revenue. Teach, advise, & build consultative relationships with our key stakeholders, especially the executive level. Create & execute plans that drive monthly, quarterly, & annual key results. Proactively identify opportunities & challenges & execute against initiatives to address them.
- Upsell: Work closely with the Head of Strategic Partnerships to identify opportunities to increase engagement & expand within existing partner portfolios. Present, promote & sell Jetty products to executives at the largest national real estate companies to grow our relationships & ultimately increase revenue.
- Project Management: Manage large strategic projects for our largest partnerships, working closely with both internal & external collaborators. Represent the perspective of our partners by leading cross-functional projects that improve the partner experience.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 8-10 years experience in an enterprise customer or client-facing role (e.g. account management, sales, partnerships, customer success), with proven success developing long term relationships at an executive (C-suite) level
- A passion for strategic business planning and solving partner problems
- Effective communicator, with the ability to deliver a clear & concise pitch to any audience (potential partners or internal teams)
- Organized & strong multi-tasker who can easily manage numerous projects
- Strategic mindset & sharp critical thinking abilities
- Scrappy self-starter with a strong work ethic who drives projects to completion
- Knowledge of the multifamily industry with experience successfully partnering with or selling into large institutions preferred
- ~25% travel can be expected
Jetty is a new financial services company for everyday renters. We give renters easier & more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, & streamline operations.
Jetty launched to market in 2017 & is headquartered in New York City, with our products available nationwide. Learn more about Jetty: www.jetty.com
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, & vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life & disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- Generous parental leave policy
- Free Citi Bike membership & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Gym discounts at NYHRC, NYSC, & ClassPass
- Plenty of snacks & coffee