Company Description Job Description
Traackr is a global technology company with offices in San Francisco, New York, Boston, Paris & London. Our influencer marketing platform enables brands to find, manage & analyze their influencer programs across all major social media channels. Our clients include Samsung, Coca-Cola, Google, Microsoft, L'Oreal, & Riot Games.
We have fostered a culture that empowers our team to spend every ounce of energy towards solving our customers' problems & lifting their businesses through influencer marketing. It's our method that tames the madness. Come join our incredible team!
Main duties & responsibilities
Your goals will be set on a quarterly basis to achieve specific bookings target both for new clients & expansion within our existing client base. Your work will be focused on Enterprise brands & agencies alike. In order to achieve your goals you will be required to:
· Partner with Sales Development Representatives & the SDR team at large to take inbound/outbound leads from them & ensure a successful handoff.
·Present meaningful demos that are well articulated, with sufficient knowledge prepared about the client in advance. We want Sales folks who don't just give demos, but create custom & real experiences for our prospects to allow them to envision working with Traackr.
· Present sophisticatedand thoughtful proposals to our prospects, understanding very specifically their needs & budgeting.
· Understand & lead the procurement process managing negotiations & working with their internal teams.
· 5+ years of experience direct Sales experience closing new business
· 7+ years of experience in a Sales, Business Development or Account Management role
· Experience selling Enterprise technology
· Exposure to/interest in influencer marketing
· Ability to work in an international environment internally & with clients
· Genuine desire to learn, grow & contribute to a small but growing team
· Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
Fluency in English, French required, German a strong plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.