People who work for themselves fuel our economy. In the US, small businesses employ 60% of the workforce & create 80% of new jobs. Oftentimes the odds are stacked against them with 50% failing in the first 5 years. Intuits Small Business & Self-Employed Group (SBSEG) is devoted to creating solutions to meet the needs & improve the chances of success for these entrepreneurs with a portfolio of solutions from Mailchimp & QuickBooks.
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small businesses. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaigns, CRM, & analytics tools.
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager, Lead Generation to join our growing Lifecycle Marketing & Operations team. In this role you will set the strategy & develop new customer acquisition programs & end-to-end prospect journeys across a variety of marketing channels inclusive of owned & industry partner events.
We are looking for an energetic, insightful marketer who has an interest in both understanding audiences & designing tailored strategies & tactics to help convert these prospective audiences into Mailchimp customers.
You are an expert at developing demand generation & lead nurturing programs that drive results, while also building a successful pipeline to support sales in ongoing business development efforts.
You seek to find the best solutions to automate & push the boundaries of owned channel marketing (inclusive of events) with an in-depth understanding of the complexities that come with cross-channel B2B marketing.
You are looking for your next challenge - one in which you can put your expertise into practice & see from the very beginning to future iterations how your contributions helped drive meaningful growth for an amazing company & organization.
What youll do here:
- Plan, execute & evaluate marketing programs (in partnership with Sales, Brand, SEO, & Web teams) to generate awareness & demand for Mailchimp products leveraging a variety of channels, including email, webinars, live events to increase lead generation & build the sales pipeline.
- Develop digital, cross-channel nurture campaigns across email, push, sms & in product communications to implement a holistic, omni-channel nurture approach by audience type.
- Work with the Sales team to define & agree MQL targets & meet or exceed these targets through rapid iteration of both tried & true strategies as well as innovative new approaches.
- Work with data analytics to create & optimize models to improve the quality of the MQLs generated.
- Partner with Marketing Operations & clearly define business needs & use cases to ensure ongoing development of our next generation Marketing Automation platform, & capabilities including improvements to lead scoring.
- Analyze & understand key market segments to develop compelling messaging & marketing offers.
- Leverage positioning, messaging, buyer personas & other information to target segments & generate highly qualified leads.
- Rigorously manage, measure, & analyze all marketing campaigns & tactics driving to conversion rate increases & funnel optimization.
- Analyze outcomes, provide insights & present results to facilitate sound decision-making.
- Manage a small team with the possibility of team growth in the future.
- Collaborate/participate in planning & reviews with senior marketing leaders & cross-functional partners.
Wed love to hear from you if:
- You have 8+ years hands-on experience in Lead Generation and/or Events, developing winning data driven strategies.
- You are highly collaborative in your approach with partnering effectively with many different internal & external stakeholders, including Sales teams & Event Organizers.
- You have both hybrid & in-person events management experience & are also well connected in B2B Events world (a plus).
- You possess advanced knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing automation, demand generation, & rules-based lead nurturing.
- You have a proven track record with managing pipeline generation, lead scoring, & managing integrated campaigns from concept to ROI analysis.
- You are relentlessly data driven; focus on funnel optimization & optimization of the sales & marketing process.
- You have a competitive spirit with a strong bias for action for constant rapid testing, learning & iterating & have proven examples of how you have used this to deliver meaningful results.
- You are a self-starter & thrive when building something new, whether its initiating & leading efforts, projects & programs.
- You are extremely organized, dependable & a stickler for the details.
- You are flexible & adaptive to change with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- You have prior software industry experience with B2B marketing; experience with SaaS based marketing solutions a plus
How youll work: Our Core Leadership Behaviors are the observable & measurable leadership actions & skills that contribute to our effectiveness & success in our roles at Mailchimp. They determine how we do our jobs & how we meet our goals, enabling us to bring out the best in each other & execute on our strategic plans to deliver for our customers.
- Thriving in Complexity: You unravel & make sense of potentially sophisticated, incomplete, & contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Nimble Learning: You tackle problems with experimentation, using successes & failures to inform future decisions
- Expecting the best: You hold yourself & others accountable to meet commitments
- Collaborating Courageously: You build partnerships across the company & work collaboratively with others to meet strategic goals
- Cultivating Candor: You act with integrity & earn the confidence & trust of others through honesty & authenticity
- Inclusive Leadership: You recognize the value diversity brings to our organization & leverages different perspectives to enhance organizational culture & drive performance
- Customer Obsessed: You listen hard to customers, understand their challenges, develop relationships with them, & deliver products that remove their obstacles
- Action Oriented: You initiate new opportunities & face tough challenges with a sense of energy, enthusiasm & service
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We dont just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, & hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. Were dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what were looking for (even if you dont check every single box), please consider applying!
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start & grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, & inspiring content. Millions of businesses & individualsfrom community organizations to Fortune 100 companiestrust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 & based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, & Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks & benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers & give you ample opportunity to grow & succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Vaccination Policy: We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Mailchimp/Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who wold like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact email@example.com.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression & gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants & employees based on any of these protected categories, & complies with all applicable state & federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.