Youll Click With Us If You
- Act like an owner
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Speak up with radical candor
- Practice empathy
- Have a high & ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Dont give up, even when it gets tough
- Are thoughtful & self-reflective
Named one of the Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the worlds largest real estate service platform, quickly becoming the standard technology in urban living. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important space in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years & currently operates in 18 markets with over 300 employees. We are looking for extremely inspired & talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth.
Hello Alfred is looking for a Director of Strategic Accounts to join the growth team & lead the most important B2B relationships in the company. The ideal candidate will quickly grasp, improve & maximize the value of the largest business accounts while at the same time delivering unparalleled client service to critical partners. Youve owned multimillion dollar relationships before, worked with complex organizations & been an advocate for a cause or product at every level of another company. You ideally have experience in PMO management, integrations, account management, and/or sales operations.
Experience in SaaS, fast-growing technology companies, and/or venture-backed consumer technology are a plus.
The Director of Strategic Accounts will be responsible for the day to day management of the companys largest real estate relationships, including building & executing full scale roll out plans to launch & integrate Alfred within properties. You will be expected to work cross functionally in order to improve our client experience, account performance, & ultimately drive account renewals. To be successful, you must have the ability to function in a constantly evolving, highly entrepreneurial environment at a broad-based, strategic level while being capable of driving detailed, tactical execution.
How Youll Help Us To Be Successful
- Fully own & manage the relationship with Alfreds most important & strategic property partners, serving as the primary point of contact & ensuring an end to end successful relationship
- Design large roll out plans & manage their execution, including working with executives of partner companies at all levels to deploy Alfred within their portfolios
- Work with building partners to ensure successful product integrations, collaborating with Alfreds Field Operations, Business Development, & Product teams
- Engage with partners post-sale, creatively add value throughout lifecycle by selling new product offerings & ensuring successful renewals
- Collect, consolidate, & channel customer feedback to appropriate channels & make product updates & suggestions
- Evolve into managing broader account management Alfred with 2-3 direct reports
- Value of strategic accounts
- Account renewal
- Partner Satisfaction Score
What Else You'll Need
- Bachelors Degree required
- 5-7 years of work experience in either PMO management, account management or sales ops experience
- Proven track record of building successful relationships with clients & achieving outcomes
- SaaS experience and/or real estate ecosystem experience preferred
- High-performing people manager with a track record of happy clients
- Excellent judgment, with strong analytical, project management, & problem-solving skills
- Strong communication & presentation skills
Hello Alfred is a hospitality & technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in peoples lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, & its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- & third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
As a result, we build products people not only can love, but trust. Human-powered technology with heart. Join us on our mission to build the future of urban living.
Side note: We only hire extremely polite & hospitable people.