As an Expansion Principal for Partner Cities, you'll be responsible for driving the operational & commercial success of Via's partnerships with leading municipalities, transit agencies, & private corporations across the US. The Partner Cities Principal role requires a combination of intelligence, creativity, & leadership that few possess. This is an opportunity for a truly outstanding entrepreneur to shape the operation of our game-changing service. Youll need to be a consummate marketer, an operations workhorse, & an exceptionally creative problem solver.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage Vias revolutionary mobility solution in markets across the country
- Drive ongoing operational execution & own the P&L for local partner markets, tirelessly working to scale processes & systems to drive rapid growth
- Develop positive, long-term relationships with transit partners & key stakeholders, fostering a collaborative, cohesive, & energetic local presence
- Work closely with Vias General Manager of Partner Cities & the Via operations, marketing, & technology development teams to define, coordinate, & oversee all logistical & technical aspects of service operation
- Manage product expectations & development, working with our engineering team to distill requests & ideas into actionable next steps & technology features
- Leverage your understanding of Vias capabilities to inform the ongoing development of our expansion strategy
- Ensure operational excellence, customer satisfaction, & an unbelievable product every day
- An independent self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments & feel comfortable with a very high level of responsibility
- A savvy & tactful communicator: you intuitively find the right tone in every situation & can work effectively with city partners
- A no-nonsense thinker: you have sound business sense & make data-driven decisions
- A detail-oriented executor: youre obsessively action-oriented
- An exceptional leader: people love working with you & for you
- A preternatural entrepreneur: youre excited to build services from the ground up & shape the strategic direction of our company
- Have an exceptional academic record & prior employment experience
- Have a Bachelors Degree (MBA a plus) & a record of exceptional academic achievement
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.