About the Job:
LiveIntent is seeking a Project Management Intern to join our PMO team. This position will work cross functionally throughout the organization & partner on multiple objectives. This internship will provide an excellent foundation in the principles of the project management basics, documentation & communication management. Youll get to work in a fast-growing tech company with opportunities to work with multiple teams & individuals.
- Support Project Manager with the coordination of day to day project tasks
- Run project team meetings; capture project updates & document next steps & action item owners
- Support project management data; including project plans, project schedules & milestones, ensuring that project statuses are received from team members.
- Coordinate aspects of user testing, producing test cases, scheduling UAT cycles
- Documentation & Reporting:
- Assist with updating documentation & other project deliverables in Confluence
- Maintain reporting files in Smartsheet (Project Management tool)
- Assist with documenting collected information in project plans
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed
- Organized, skilled & detail oriented
- Solid written & oral communication skills
- Sense of responsibility
A little about your summer with us:
- 10 Fun, Fast Weeks: Our 2020 Summer Internship Program will run from (DATES)
- This is a paid position & youll work 40 hours per week
- Location: Youll spend 10 weeks at our headquarters in NYC, conveniently located in FiDi. Since we have offices located in Berlin & Copenhagen youll walk away with the experience of working for a global tech company!
- Ownership: Your time at LiveIntent will be meaningful, not filled with coffee runs. Teams across the company have identified ongoing projects to address real business challenges & we trust you to take ownership of these projects. Our hope is that you will identify areas for opportunity & go for it, without waiting for instruction!
- Mentorship & Growth: On your first day you will meet your LiveIntent Guider, a veteran LiveIntenter who will help you navigate through your time here. Your manager & fellow team members will teach you & provide feedback along the way.
- Weve created training to help you get the most out of this experience & feel prepared for your next step.
- Find Fun: We work hard at LiveIntent but we take every opportunity to Find Fun along the way. Youre encouraged to participate in activities like: afternoon snack time, Rose Thursdays, in-office group exercise classes, organized sports teams, Summer Fridays & so much more!
LiveIntent, one of the worlds largest people-based marketing platforms, connects 2,500 publishing & advertising brands with over 250 MM verified people every month across all types of media. With the anonymized email address at the center of its industry-leading identity graph, LiveIntent provides brands with solutions that help them monetize, acquire, & retain real people, even where cookies dont work. LiveIntent enriches a brands data, making it possible for them to deepen their understanding of their audiences, & more effectively market to people wherever they are present & paying attention. LiveIntent is home to over 160 people worldwide with offices in New York, Berlin, & Copenhagen.