Who we are
At iNTERFACEWARE, we envision a healthcare ecosystem where the right information is always available to the right people at the right time. We make healthcare integration easy for providers & software vendors with our end-to-end solution offerings. Our software & our services enable the exchange of data - with any system, application, or device - at a speed that improves access to critical patient, administrative, & financial information.
This is an opportunity to jumpstart your career in the healthcare technology field. Its a chance to join a leading provider of middleware to some of the biggest healthcare institutions in the world.
We are looking for well-rounded, open-minded, imaginative, collaborators eager to tackle technical problems. We want people with a passion for using technology to make life easier for the everyday healthcare patient; someone who shares a vision of simplifying information sharing at lifes most crucial moments.
As we experience an exciting period of growth, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer who wants to work with a small, intelligent team building Iguana, a leading healthcare integration engine, & revising the system to a distributed model. We need innovators eager to contribute to all aspects of our platform from architecture decisions to frameworks; from testing to problem resolution - all focused on increasing data integrity, persistence & resiliency for extensive integration services.
Who you are
Whats in it for you?
- A step into healthcare technology. At iNTERFACEWARE, you will be given the opportunity to learn continuously about the business of healthcare & the landscape of technical solutions for supporting it, especially as it relates to interoperability of information systems. As an established company, our process, our people, & our offering sets everyone up for success. You will be mentored by our Lead & come up to speed on the abstract & tangible concepts of the industry we are serving. You will have a chance to work on a range of projects, features & functions from brainstorming all the way through to release.
- A small company that makes a big difference. This is a solution that ultimately improves not just the efficiencies of data exchange but how individuals experience timely, personalized healthcare through the exchange of that data. You will step up to face challenges around the institutional history & governance of healthcare & create solutions that adhere to restrictions while expanding & optimizing access to data information & analytics.
As our new Full Stack Developer, on a day-to-day basis you will:
- Actively contribute to long term feature development, bug fixing, testing, & all forms of customer support issues.
- Use git/mercurial source control systems.
- Code high performance backend functionality.
Heres what you bring:
- Communication & collaboration. You have an outgoing personality & you value everyone you work with.
- Vision, strategy, & analytics. You are a proactive thinker who can come up with innovative solutions quickly. You can quickly process new, complex information & ask the right questions. You are eager to research & apply your findings.
- Drive to learn. You have an interest in the healthcare domain from I.T. to clinical processes. You continuously pursue learning opportunities & technical challenges. You keep up with best practices & new technologies.
Why join us?
We are an independently owned, operated, & funded company on a mission to deliver the fastest means to transfer data between systems to enable greater access to critical information for healthcare organizations around the world. Its meaningful & its a mission we are all proud to be a part of. A mission guided by our values:
- We create a culture based on respect for people & their contributions. We hire people who share our values & whose professional goals align with our mission. Its a place where weve traded in the ping pong table for regular work hours so you can achieve a high work-life balance. A company, where BBQs, holiday parties, & bake sales bring people together for fun.
- We build trust through transparency & authenticity. From quarterly town-halls to a CEO who spends more time walking the floor & interacting with the teams than he does in his office.
- We drive continuous quality & efficiency improvements through innovation. Our core technology was built using cutting-edge tech & we havent looked back since. We are quick to adopt new technology that genuinely helps the business & keeps us all growing our skills.
- We create long-term value-driven partnerships with our customers. We believe in building long term relationships of value with our customers. We want to understand what our customers are trying to achieve & help them find a solution that works.
- We hold ourselves accountable for delivering results. Every person here is set up for success & supported along their path. Not only do you know whats needed from you; you know how to get there & how it directly contributes to our mission. And, you are excited to do it.
- We are passionate about solving problems with technology. We continue to evolve how we work with our clients, partners, vendors, & how we use the knowledge weve acquired to solve problems.
Interested in applying but worried you dont have it all? At iNTERFACEWARE, we know not everyone gains their experience following a traditional path. If you share our values, want to make a difference in healthcare technology solutions, & meet 70% of the qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Express your interest here or follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn to learn more about us.
iNTERFACEWARE welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.