Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Data Analyst on our Business Intelligence team to further grow our global Sales Operations department. This business oriented analyst will develop a new role in the company focused in analytics for our strategic partners, & will be working closely with our strategic accounts management team to create reports & dashboards, extract & visualize actionable insights from large volumes of data, & analyze our top clients' performance.
In this job you will:
- Be the main focal point for all data matters of our top strategic clients
- Analyze big data & generate useful conclusions & actionable recommendations for our clients
- Create, support & maintain data models, reports & dashboards as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing data requirements
- Analyze & explain changes in key performance indicators
- Own & manage multiple BI initiatives, analytical deep dives & projects both on an on-going & an ad-hoc basis
- Work closely with internal & external business partners
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a data analyst role, working with large data sets and/or complex Excel models
- Experience working with clients / business partners
- Experience working with SQL & the aptitude & willingness to master it
- Experience working with BI tools (QlikView, Tableau, etc.)
- Proactive & passionate about data & solving problems
- BA/BS or higher. Major in industrial engineering, finance, statistics, quantitative economics or another degree emphasizing data analysis preferred
- Excellent attention to detail & the ability to remain organized
- Self-starter, fast-learner, able to think big & move fast
- Strong communications skills, verbal & written
- Experience with data analysis & statistical modelling in Python or R (preferred)
- Experience with developing reports in various BI Tools (preferred)
- Experience in the advertising / marketing industries (preferred)
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.